See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 26 April 2018

Great rooms, clean and in good condition. Great service and friendly staff. Rates very reasonable.
The hotel was very clean, staff was awesome!!! breakfast was great! My grandkids enjoyed the stay from pool to breakfast.

Stayed: April 2018, travelled solo
Reviewed 1 March 2018

I guess it was ok for an overnight stay but the room is very dated. I had to ask for clean sheets because the linen had hair and stains. The pillows were cheap and stained. Every thing seemed old and overused. The room was not very clean The door would not shut on it's own and had to be pulled shut. Cheaply priced compared to the other hotels in the area.

• Stayed: February 2018, travelled on business
Reviewed 28 November 2017

I stayed here as a transit night for a business trip. The hotel was clean and easy to get to (as easy as Texas frontage rds make it, anyway) and was above par for a Econo Lodge Inn. The best thing about it was the people. I didn't meet her, but the one who came to clean my room immediately noticed that I had left my Pad in the room and took it to the Manager. I'm an idiot but they looked past that and quickly called me to let me know. I was already too far away to turn around so the manager agreed to ship it back to me. I use my kindle all the time so getting it back with no hassle was AWESOME. Thank you very much!!!

• Stayed: November 2017, travelled on business
Reviewed 29 July 2017

The place is fine and for the price it does what it is supposed to do. It has a bed a bathroom and a tv with AC. It is next door to Pluckers restaurant which I would not advise going to as it is bad. Here is why two stars. The door did not completely close without some extra effort. I couldn't figure out the volume on the TV remote which still confuses me. It was 100 degrees outside and the hot water took forever in the shower. In fact it got hot after I was done showering. The mat in the tub that is glued in was loose and almost fell twice while showering. Still this is not the worst place I have stayed and it is the least expensive place in town. The location is good and for a couple of nights I would stay again, but it is really a 2 star place and that is not such a bad thing.

• Stayed: July 2017, travelled with friends
Reviewed 19 July 2017

I can highly recommend this hotel for its cleanliness, freshness, personable and helpful staff, and accommodations. It is a great value and especially enjoyed visiting with the desk clerks and management as they were very welcoming and enthusiastic to make this a great experience. The outdoor pool was pristine and the entire area smelled fresh and clean. It is not a new hotel; however, they work very hard to make it attractive, clean, and comfortable. We will visit again.

Room Tip: great value
  • Stayed: July 2017, travelled with family