“Diamond in the rough”

Ramble Creek Vape and Grill
Ranked #24 of 123 Restaurants in Richmond
Reviewed 3 May 2018 via mobile

I hesitate to share. Because I would love this place to remain my little secret. So so SO good. Had a bit of trouble finding it but well worth the search. Small and cozy. It the absolute best burgers around. Our attendant was very friendly and helpful and hard working. This is my new go to place for great burgers. Took some chili to go. Very tasty. You can't go wrong.

Reviewed 15 March 2018

We've been a few times now and I've found this to be the best burger in Sugar Land. Great service, prices are reasonable and the food is excellent. PS. Some may be put off by the vaping but it didn't bother us.

Reviewed 1 June 2017

4 of us went to this restaurant recently. All of us loved our burgers!! I loved the Build Your Own Burger and put the toppings on that I like - good selection to choose from. Great bun that they use! Good selection of beers. I am not a fan of vaping, but it did not bother us when we were there. Good stop before or after Brazos Bend State Park.

Reviewed 16 February 2017

This is a small family owned restaurant/vape shop. Now, I don't smoke so wasn't sure how I would feel about the combination. Luckily, vape smoke isn't anywhere as annoying as cigarette smoke so the little bit of vaping going on sometimes hasn't bothered me. The food is fresh and good. They have great burgers! Would love to get a group together to try out the Triple Bypass! The owner and staff is very friendly and willing to make changes to your order as long as they have the ingredients on hand. They have a variety of local beers and they purchase their food from local growers/distributors. They also have a few homemade sauces for sale. One is their Ramble Sauce that they use on their burgers, and they have 3 hot sauces which are full of flavor. Yummy added to your burgers!

Reviewed 21 January 2017 via mobile

This hidden gem is the real deal. Great burgers that are fresh, tasty, and cooked to perfection. Buns are delicious too. Be sure to have the homemade potato chips! My favorite is the blue cheese burger.