“The food has improved!”
Review of El Chico

El Chico
Reviewed 3 May 2018

El Chico is right down the street from our house. We had an experience where the food wasn't good at all and it has taken us a few years to come back. We did and they have greatly improved!

Reviewed 25 January 2018 via mobile

I was here with my family and we all had a a very good experience love the food and the service and manager was really nice :)

1  Thank Anapatino13
Reviewed 25 January 2018 via mobile

Please come and join us we have a pick a day special that you and your family and friends will enjoy

Reviewed 24 January 2018 via mobile

My family love coming here. The homemade tortillas are delicious, and the staff is always friendly to my kids. And on Thursday night the kids pretty much eat for free!(99€)

Reviewed 20 March 2017 via mobile

We stopped here for lunch while doing business errands. We are tattoo artists- I only mention this because the second a place treats us like trash after loooking us up and down like we are from the side show I immediately take note an based solely on that we never bother to give our money back to a place that is so judgemental.

After having the glare of disgust shot our way it did not get any better . The server made sure to act as if we were a complete and total bother to her and the food was basic , just average run of the mill commercial Mexican . Nothing special - not even good really . She then proceeded to speak in Spanish to a co worker within ear shot -I guess assuming we could not understand her , sorry we could . Being heavily tattooed is our choice. If your business can't handle serving lunch properly because of that perhaps you should just put up a sign or something . BUT at least tell your servers even white folks can speak Spanish sometimes .

Completely ridiculous - we definitely will not return .