“Best Gluten Free”

Palio's Pizza Cafe - Richardson
Get food delivered
Ranked #86 of 480 Restaurants in Richardson
Description: Restaurant offering delicious pizza, pasta, salads, and sandwiches. We are BYOB, so come relax with friends & family. Let us do the cooking for you!
Reviewed 3 August 2015

We ordered delivery. I had the GF Noah, small, and hub had the large Meat & Cheese, not gluten free. Mine was perfect. I could not tell the difference. They are kind of pricey, but so good.

Date of visit: July 2015
Write a reviewReviews (16)

Reviewed 15 May 2015 via mobile

Pizza is my guilty pleasure. When a pie comes along that is super flavorful, fresh, and has amazingly perfect thin crust I have to pinch myself, because most pizza is not that carefully put together. This place serves greatness. Try The Classic.

Reviewed 15 March 2015

Had not been to this restaurant so decided to drop by , get soem food and what the Kentucky Wildcats in the tournament. They have several lunch specials and I ordered the Chicken Fettuccini Alfredo, caesar salad and drink. Total was $8.99. The plate had loads of white meat chicken and the Alfredo sauce was excellent. Iy was a very large bowl, like one you would get for dinner. My spouse ordered the lunch pizza with three toppings, a salad and drink for $7.99. She advised one of the best pizzas she had ever eaten. Another in the party had the single topping pizza, caesar salad and drink which was $6.99. All of these prices are excellent and the food too is excellent. Don't know how I have missed this place in the past. Then counter employee very friendly and helpful since we had not eaten there before. The food is prepared in an open kitchen and a waiter brings the food to your table. Drinks are self service,. We noticed a large party taking place behind the main dining room. A reception with pizza and wine. Parking almost at the front door. There are two TV sets so you can watch your favorite sports team while having a delicious pizza.There are several salads available, plus cheese bread, baked buffalo wings and mazzarella sticks. At least 15 different pastas are listed on the menu and there are more than a dozen specialty pizzas like Southwest Cajun and the Mediterranean. There is also calzones and several sandwiches. Kid's meal are also available for $4.99.

Date of visit: March 2015