All reviewsbreakfast areathe staff was greatenjoyed our staycorpus christifront deskgreat place to stayclosetpillowsnoiseamenitiestexas
Reviewed 19 June 2018 via mobile

Wife and I dropped off our son for Islander Launch and were very tired. They let us have a room at 8am for the day. I used Marriott Rewards points. Nice sized rooms. Has complimentary breakfast and snacks by front desk. Outdoor pool. Plenty of parking. Desk staff really nice and accommodating both on the phone and in person. Rooms have full kitchens and walk in closets. Nice comfy beds and plenty of pillows. DirecTV. Nice sofa also and desk area. Everything worked as it should. Thanks again!!!!

Stayed: June 2018, travelled with family
Reviewed 5 June 2018 via mobile

We were in the process of moving and stayed here. The place is very clean, service is great, and everything was comfortable. Even when they have a full house, they do their best to accommodate everyone with a smile.

Stayed: February 2018, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 30 May 2018

Booked a Studio, King & sofa bed, for 3 nights on Memorial weekend. Very clean room, the full kitchen was very convenient. The staff was great, very present and helpful, anytime they saw us in the hall or walking in they asked us if we needed anything. Breakfast was always stocked and the area was clean. I think the pool was a bit small as well but the kids enjoyed it. I will definitely book here again if we are in the area.

• Stayed: May 2018, travelled with family
Reviewed 11 May 2018

Good choice for the area of shipyards in the south of Texas. Comfortable and provided with kitchen facilities. Very large rooms and well cleaned. The breakfast is included, however there is very simple.

• Stayed: May 2018, travelled on business
Reviewed 20 March 2018 via mobile

Two days ago my family and I traveled to Corpus to check out as many beaches as we could. We chose this hotel because we new it would be away from the Spring Breakers and we had out 3 year old with us. Now I booked our stay on points and used the mobile check in. Upon entering the hotel I waited 5 mins for someone to come to the desk and was greeted with a "High" I had to engage the conversation to let then know who I was and how many reservations we had. Asked about early check in and they said it wasn't available (understandable) so I asked that they contact us through the mobile app when the room was ready, that we'd be at the beach. We spend about 4-5 hours beach hopping and playing until 5:00 pm when my app notified me the room was ready. So back to the hotel again to wait for someone to come to the counter, were again I had to engage the desk agent. No warm greeting, no acknowledgement of my Marriott Rewards or status, no break down of the hotel, didn't know when check out was, no costumer service skills at all. I could have traveled to a cheap motel and saved my points for that kind of service. Now I will say the rooms, lobby, and ground were well taken care of, very nice. But if your a Marriott Rewards Member don't waste your breath they don't know how to engage their loyal members at this hotel.

Stayed: March 2018, travelled with family
Edward J, General Manager at TownePlace Suites Corpus Christi Portland, responded to this reviewResponded 21 March 2018

Thank you for choosing to stay with us and also sharing your impressions online. We appreciate your feedback regarding our hotel and will use it to better ourselves in the future. I am sorry to hear there was an issue and you were disappointed with your stay. We will make the necessary changes to ensure this do not happen again to any of guest. We hope you will give us another chance if your travels bring you back into the area.