US$148
Country Inn
US$153
US$131
Savings alert! 10% below average rates

The price you found is 10% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$146/night.

US$258
US$158
US$119
Sleep Inn & Suites(Ingleside)(Great Value!)
Free cancellation until 26/07
US$134
Quality Inn(Ingleside)(Great Value!)
US$106
All reviewscorpus christibaconpotatoesgreat hotellarge roombreakfast eggslocal shoppingservice roadfree laundryaccess roadpat on the backeach morningpadre islandport aransashotel is locatedbreakfast was amazinggreat pool
Reviewed 15 May 2018

Our room smelled like wet carpet. Strong mold smell! horrible!!! Pretty sure it was coming from the AC unit in the room. Beds weren’t the best. Breakfast was great! Pool was great for the kids. Lobby smelled like an ashtray, probably because people are allowed to smoke at the main entrance. Pets are allowed, but the leash rule should be enforced. If you have breathing problems I would not recommend staying here.

• Stayed: May 2018, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Best Western
Reviewed 13 April 2018 via mobile

This is one of my favorite places to stay. I love the aquarium in the clean and inviting lobby! The staff is wonderful, Everyone is friendly and helpful, the breakfast is outstanding, and the rooms are very clean and well maintained. I stay there every time I go to the Corpus Christi area.

Stayed: March 2018, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 13 April 2018

I travel a lot with my business and when I find a great hotel - I stay with it. This is my 5th time staying at the Best Western Plus in Portland. And I have to say, nothing has changed. Same friendly staff - great service - clean room - and wonderful breakfast. The Owner Ed lives on the property and oversees things very well. It is nice to see things done right!

Room Tip: The suites are very nice, kind of a home away from home.
  • Stayed: January 2018, travelled on business
Reviewed 6 January 2018

After staying at a horrible hotel in Refugio this was a great welcome surprise. The staff was very friendly. The beds were comfortable. They even helped me get a couple loads of free laundry done. Breakfast was amazing. If I ever come back I will be staying here.

• Stayed: December 2017, travelled with friends
1  Thank ineedavacation28
Rajni_Yadav, Manager at Best Western Plus Northshore Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 15 February 2018

Thank you for reviewing your stay at the Best Western Plus Northshore Inn. I'm glad to hear you enjoyed our clean rooms and wonderful hot breakfast. Our staff works very hard to make sure each stay is enjoyable and they will be happy to hear their efforts are appreciated. We hope to see you back here soon!

Rajni Yadav

Reviewed 1 January 2018

Pro: On the positive side, the staff was, on the whole, friendly; my room was clean and had a refrigerator, coffeemaker, microwave oven, and a TV with a decent selection of cable channels; and the parking was free, in the hotel's parking lot.
Cons: Upon arrival, the hotel smelled heavily of disinfectant/bleach, and my room, although clean, had a musty smell. One of the hotel attendants said the odor was, perhaps, attributable to the hotel being located near the ocean, a statement I question because other establishments in the area did not smell musty like the Northshore Inn. Also, although breakfast was included with the room price, on both occasions that I had the breakfast it was extremely disappointing. The scrambled eggs were dried out and, on each occasion. there was hardly any meat (bacon/sausage) or potatoes left. Perhaps the staff would have provided more upon request, but because I experienced this shortage two days in a row I can only attribute it to a lack of caring on the part of the staff. The walls of the rooms were thin, and you could hear noise from other rooms and the outside traffic from inside your room. Also, the hotel is located on an access road to Rte. 35, but it is not convenient to get to (you have to backtrack from Rte. 35 to the service road to reach the hotel). If I were to revisit the area, I would not stay here again.

• Stayed: December 2017, travelled solo
1  Thank Andi55_13

I am sorry to hear that you encountered a problem during your stay. I truly wish you had of contacted me regarding the issues you had here. We are in the middle of renovating the hotel and we will definitely take your suggestions into consideration. Our guest satisfaction and their health is our first concern. Thank you for staying at our property and I do personally apologize for the issue you had. I certainly hope you will come back and see us again in the future and allow us to exceed your expectations.
Thank You!