US$132
Savings alert! 13% below average rates

The price you found is 13% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$151/night.

US$131
Hotels.com
Savings alert! 11% below average rates

The price you found is 11% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$148/night.

US$134
US$114
Country Inn
US$258
US$158
US$144
US$115
Savings alert! 17% below average rates

The price you found is 17% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$138/night.

US$119
Sleep Inn & Suites(Ingleside)(Great Value!)
US$123
Hotels.com
TripAdvisor
All reviewsroom was cleanyogurtdecaftownshousekeepingacpoints
Reviewed 7 August 2017 via mobile

This place is still ripping me off. Front desk told me in person I could use my points and then charged me $500. They called me a liar when I mentioned that I had been told that. The same desk clerk told me there was a sexual assault there the day before we arrived. The manager, Christina, who wouldn't tell me her last name, belittled me and yelled at me in the lobby. They had someone from operations call me to "discuss" it but he never responded to my messages. They also responded to my review and said they would message me but never did.

Stayed: June 2017, travelled with family
1  Thank ncunningham6
IHGService, Guest Relations Manager at Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Corpus Christi-Portland, responded to this reviewResponded 27 August 2017

Hi ncunningham6,

Thanks for sharing feedback. I regret to learn that you had issues with your reservation at check in and was letdown by the level of service received. Comments such as yours are important and relayed to the team to help point out areas that need additional attention.

In line with this, do know that an e-mail was sent to further reach out to you. Despite the setbacks mentioned on your review, I hope you find your way back to us should your travels bring you again to the area for a chance to make your stay better than the last.

Ronald R.
Case Manager
IHG Service

Reviewed 27 June 2017

Hotel was clean, comfortable. Breakfast is included and was decent (you do not come to a Holiday Inn for great breakfast). There are surrounding restaurants nearby, and is close to many other small towns where I was working. Good location. Recommended!

• Stayed: June 2017, travelled on business
Cristina R, General Manager at Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Corpus Christi-Portland, responded to this reviewResponded 29 June 2017

Dear jlevya,

Thank you so much for the review of our hotel. We are so glad you enjoyed your stay with us. Our hotel is conveniently located close to several of the worksites, stores, and some restaurants. We love when our guest recommend us to others. We hope to have the opportunity to serve you again.

Cristina R.

Reviewed 28 May 2017 via mobile

Decent room. About what you would expect from an upscale Holiday Inn. The staff was extra friendly and the room was clean. I would definitely recommend staying here. The hotel is also fairly close to amenities like a decent restaurant and bar.

Stayed: May 2017, travelled on business
Cristina R, General Manager at Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Corpus Christi-Portland, responded to this reviewResponded 31 May 2017

Dear Troy C,
Thank you so much for your review of our hotel, your feedback is very important to us. We are so pleased that you enjoyed your stay with us. We work hard to make sure our guest rooms are in tip top shape and what our guest expect from our brand. It is great to also have a great steak house next to the hotel, just a few steps away.
We hope that you will be back to visit with us again.

Cristina R.

Reviewed 16 January 2017

We had a very friendly check in experience - the same clerk was there each evening of our three night stay and she was always very friendly and responsive to our needs. I was able to switch our room between my account and my husband’s with no difficulty whatsoever.

The room we received was a double queen quite and it was very large. The TV was in the center of the room and was large enough to be easily viewed from the sofa. The internet was adequate at 3 MBps. All was clean and our beds were very comfortable. The AC also worked really well and cooled the entire room - we turned it down to low fan speed as the fan was extra good at blowing out cold air when in the high position! I liked that the shower/tub area was nicely tiled and enjoyed the fun orange walls.

Breakfast was a little disappointing. They offered blueberry greek and diet yogurt. The sausage gravy tasted sour to me when I tried some the first morning so I didn’t try it any of the other mornings of my stay. They rotated the hot eggs and breakfast meat choices daily which was nice.

One major complaint for me - We went to breakfast around 0900 each day and always found the coffee to be lukewarm at best. It appears they fill four containers of regular (two decaf) in the morning and the coffee then sits in the urns and gradually cools. Unless there are enough guests getting coffee to empty them they don’t get refilled with new, hot coffee. The breakfast attendant should replace the urns as the coffee gets cold or, perhaps, not put so many out when traffic is light.

• Stayed: January 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 1 January 2017

Good location, easy access, across from movie theater, clean, friendly staff, great breakfast, workout room, pool/hot tub, great first impression. We have stayed here quiet often due to our son lives here and we visit the "grands" as much as possible. Reccommend this motel for anyone.

Room Tip: We always ask for a room on the highest floor for quietness!
  • Stayed: December 2016, travelled with family
1  Thank irvinjk
Cristina R, General Manager at Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Corpus Christi-Portland, responded to this reviewResponded 5 January 2017

Dear Good Location,

First, I would like to say thank you for your review of our hotel. We are so glad that you were able to enjoy a movie during your stay. Our hotel is conveniently located right across the street from the movie theater in Portland. We hope you had a great time visiting with family. We appreciate you recommending our hotel to others, our staff takes pride to ensure that our guest have a wonderful experience during their stay. We hope to see you again.

Cristina R