All reviewsfull kitchenrental companynice poolelevatorbalconyportunit
Reviewed 11 July 2017

The only good thing about Sea Breeze is the location. The rooms are dirty and infested with bugs, sheets are filthy and the property management company TurnKey is terrible. My boyfriend and I rented a condo at Sea Breeze and spent five days on the phone with TurnKey trying to get a refund after calling for three days straight about the bugs, terrible king size bed and dirty sheets. I called to inform TurnKey that we were having a bug issue upon arrival (along with a dead frog that we found in the pantry) they told us they would send an exterminator out to spray and they were unable to help us until the following day. I asked to be present while the exterminator was there as all of our belongings were in the condo, we were told that he would be there at 2:15, we showed up at 2:15 and they gave him our door code so he had full access to the condo all weekend. I called to tell them that we were still having bug issues and informed them again about the terrible DIRTY bed. TurnKey then again stated they would send out and exterminator and were unable to do anything to help us until after the exterminator came out.
I informed them that they did that the previous day at that point we took it upon ourselves to find a new place to stay for our vacation. Long story short, I had to tell each person I spoke to the same story, everyone needed to contact a supervisor and I never received a call back. Finally, after about 16 phone calls a supervisor finally contacted me on the fifth day of me calling and complaining, then told me she had to contact her manager in order to provide a refund. We checked into the Holiday Inn as Sea Breeze was not livable it took me five days and numerous phone calls to get my money back. I will never stay at a TurnKey property again. Save your money and effort stay at the local Holiday Inn as the rooms we clean, close to the beach, friendly staff and comfortable bed.

Room Tip: Don't Stay Here
  • Stayed: July 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 26 June 2017

I had low expectations to be quite honest. $160+/night on the island? HAS to be a dump. I was wrong. Was it perfect? Absolutely not. Was it close to perfection? Absolutely. Clean, close to beach, nice pool facilities...just what my kids and I hoped for. I'm glad our room was not pet friendly though. Animals belong outside... There were a few folks there with pets and they appeared to be picking up their poop which is great. First floor is cheaper....

Room Tip: Quiet and close to beach!
  • Stayed: June 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 2 June 2017

"Taxes and fees" are 50 per cent in addition to the quoted price!! Ridiculous!! Can't stay there anymore and we have stayed there for 8 years. Too bad!
Please don't stay there and pay these fees!!
No other hotel is charging this much for fees, cleaning fees etc.

Room Tip: Find somewhere else to stay ! They have to stop this fraudulent price "taxes and fees"!!
  • Stayed: December 2016, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 8 February 2017

Ever seen Hollywood Squares? Look up some night from the pool at the rooms in the hotel and you may see an interesting sight: a dog looking out of every window. Yes, not just a couple, or a few. Kind of like a giant kennel. In case you kids are allergic, don't go, otherwise get ready for lot's of petting.

Room Tip: Top floor only.
Stayed: January 2017, travelled with family
2  Thank CharlieInAustin
Reviewed 20 November 2016 via mobile

We paid for 2 rooms apon arrival and we're forced to leave a couple days early. We checked out before the check out time and spoke with the manager about a refund. She told me the owner would think about it and get back to me. With that said no one ever got back to me. I had to call back and ask where my refund was. They told me that they had decided to keep it. Now tell me what hotel does that? This place was empty and run down.

Stay at a place that has good reputation. I should of gone thru the reviews before I decided to stay there. Renter beware!!

Stayed: August 2016, travelled with family