Days Inn by Wyndham Port Aransas TX(Port Aransas)(Great Value!)
US$162
Hotels.com
BEST WESTERN Port Aransas(Port Aransas)(Great Value!)
Free cancellation until 03/08
US$219
US$191
The Place Hotel(Port Aransas)(Great Value!)
Free cancellation until 02/08
US$194
Tropic Island Resort(Port Aransas)
US$305
  • Pool
Captain's Quarters Inn(Port Aransas)(Great Value!)
US$153
Island Hotel Port Aransas(Port Aransas)(Great Value!)
Free cancellation until 04/08
US$169
US$164
Plantation Suites(Port Aransas)(Great Value!)
Free cancellation until 02/08
US$177
US$171
Amelia's Landing Hotel(Port Aransas)(Great Value!)
Free cancellation until 29/07
US$153
Camp Coyoacan(Port Aransas)(Great Value!)
Free cancellation until 03/08
US$141
US$137
Hotels.com
US$158
TripAdvisor
All reviewsliving roomheated poolgreat view of the beachgranite countertopsoff seasoncoffee makerthis past weekendget awayair conditionershort walk to the beachwe've stayedkitchenpoolscondobalconyportmicrowave
Reviewed 15 March 2016 via mobile

I had a great experience with this organization and am satisfied with how well management has treated us. The living areas are really nice and great for a large group. The path to the beach is really easy and the heated pool is really refreshing.

Stayed: March 2016, travelled with friends
1  Thank Loganw55
mk_OnTheBeach, General Manager at Beachgate CondoSuites and Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 18 March 2016

Thank you for choosing Beachgate as your ON the Beach destination. I'm so pleased that you enjoyed your stay. Thank you too for the kind words about our team. I am really proud of them. They are the BEST on the island. Hope to see you again real soon.

Reviewed 8 February 2016

Great staff very friendly quick to help, also has the best pool in Port A. This is in a small town very nice and is one mile to golf coarse and if you want to fish there are three jetty's and if you don't fish watch the ships come in I think its the 3 rd biggest in USA.

Room Tip: Good views of ocean most rooms
  • Stayed: January 2016, travelled with friends
mk_OnTheBeach, General Manager at Beachgate CondoSuites and Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 10 February 2016

Thank you for staying with us at Beachgate. We've had a great year of major improvements...but will always work to continually improve. Did a replaster on the heated pool which turned out great, soon to resurface the pool area decking.
Look forward to having you back again real soon.

Reviewed 11 January 2016

We looked for a month to find a place steps from the beach that met our needs. We rented unit 237, 238 for our stay in Port A. The layout of the condo was great. Tall island table in the kitchen, easy futons/couches in the living room, king bed in one bedroom and queen in the next. Fun to sit on the balcony and look at the ocean. Also easy to run down and bring what was forgotten to the beach.

We used both the pools and had a nice break from the ocean.

We stayed after spring break had ended for the college students and all seemed in one piece.

We added on a bedroom part way through our trip and the price quoted at the front desk ranged substantially. We finally went on the website and got the cheapest price and did it that way. Saved us over $100 from what the front desk was quoting. Doing the research really paid off.

We loved the town and fun food and bars. Would definitely consider returning to port A for a mix of beach and fun!

Room Tip: We loved room 237/238. Look at all the pictures to find a spot that fits you best!
  • Stayed: April 2015, travelled with friends
1  Thank ColleenChicago
mk_OnTheBeach, General Manager at Beachgate CondoSuites and Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 1 February 2016

Thank you for choosing Beachgate as your ON the Beach destination in Port A. I'm so pleased that we got the opportunity to add you to the Beachgate Family. I apologize for the confusion at the front desk. We'll revisit that part of their training. Should have been a very easy repricing for the days you added a bedroom to your stay with the cost only the incremental difference between a 1BR and a 2BR.

We look forward to having you back again this year.

Reviewed 13 December 2015

We have escaped for a weekend at BeachGate two years in a row. Both experiences were extremely pleasant. Our condo was clean, comfortable, and pleasant. Staff was courteous and helpful, and especially Stephy went out of her way to make us feel at home. The beach was lovely! Can't wait to visit again!

Room Tip: Both of our visits we stayed in Building 4, and it was great.
  • Stayed: October 2015, travelled with family

Thank you very much for staying with us once again. Thanks too for the kind words. We love Stephanie too. She's great. You're smart to come during December. It's one of my favorite months.
See you again soon.

Reviewed 17 November 2015

We had condo 112 downstairs closest to the beack. Checking in was a breeze. Our first night we had hot showers. The bed was only average budget hotel quality. The next day I noticed some damage that had been strategically concealed by the futon in the living room. I also noticed the very strange arrangement in the bathroom. The toilet actually protrudes past the doorway. Strange. We found two dead roaches in the kitchen drawers and spotted roach bait in the space between the sink and fridge. So of course we had to wash everything we used before and after. The second morning we had NO hot water, so that was a real inconvenience. We didn't bother to report it to management. The exterior was OK but it looks a bit tired like most older beachfront gulf properties. None of the issues really bothered me though until I read the obnoxious policies on the check out form they gave me when I checked in. There was a $10 fee for damaging their towels but apparently that doesn't go to replacing towels because the two bath towels we used both had holes in them and the bath mat was covered in stains. I'd reevaluate your "policy" on sending guests to their room with that survey. Check out was messed up. That young woman didn't bother to hide the fact that I was putting her out when I asked for some neosporine from her first aid kit for my friend who'd just been burned badly by overheating coffee in the microwave. A bit of empathy wouldn't have hurt. Anyway, once was enough. The view of the beach is very very overated. I only picked the place because it allowed dogs and was right on the water.

• Stayed: November 2015, travelled with friends
1  Thank Jenai59
mk_OnTheBeach, General Manager at Beachgate CondoSuites and Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 24 November 2015

Thank you for staying with us and for taking the time to lend us your feedback. Usually unit 112 is a guest favorite due to it's proximity to the beach. Sorry we had some minuses to offset the pluses. Especially the hot water. Be sure to always give us a call though for anything. I have 5 employees who live on property so there is always someone on call to assist you 24x7. Turns out the breaker to the HW Heater was tripped.

I apologize about the towels. There is no excuse for that. Should have been caught in Laundry or at worst by the housekeeper and as a last resort by the room inspector. Sheesh. It's a good reason we LOVE for our guests to call and point these out to us as soon as they note them. Clearly, not your job...but helps us address right away with the staff, and to fix the problem for you.

I'm sorry too for the lack of empathy at check-out. We've already counseled that desk clerk on how important every guest interaction is at Beachgate.
Thank you again for your comments.