See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 30 April 2017

Very disappointed with the Manager & staff that we came in contact with. No one was friendly at all. Did NOT feel welcome. They advertise their amenities but keep everything all locked up. Then park the RVs so close together nobody really has any space of their own. Will Not go back to this park!!

Date of stay: April 2017
Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 11 April 2017

All the staff was amazingly friendly and helpful as were the winter Texans. The RV spaces are very small but adequate. Because the spaces are close to each other, theStaff helps you to pull into your space. Well kept pool and hot tub. It was peaceful when we were there.

Date of stay: April 2017
Trip type: Travelled with family
2  Thank 7travelgirl2929
Reviewed 27 August 2016

I did not park in this park, I was looking for a place to park my travel trailer for the summer. Decided trailers were too close! When the slides and awnings are out they are almost touching. I do not like to be so crowded. Park IS close to Port Aransas Ferry, so you can walk to fishing and to see the dolphins. Too crowded in the summer and too many cars and trucks parked around. Couldn't hardly drive down the "streets" if that's what they are called in a cramped RV park.

Room tip: I was just on a looking trip for a place, did not rent here!
Date of stay: June 2016
Trip type: Travelled solo
1  Thank Linda C
Reviewed 19 November 2015 via mobile

Other reviews comment on space size but we're in 40ft motor home with dolly & sm SUV & did fine. Very capable host helped us get settled. Amenities excellent, friendly, knowledgeable staff. Fish cleaning building great. Plus good wifI. No complaints. Hope to return.

Date of stay: November 2015
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
2  Thank PapaO759
Reviewed 13 August 2015

The weekenders that consider themselves "locals" are full of drama.I have stayed at this park several times in the last three years, and I always have a very satisfactory experience. The staff are friendly...

Date of stay: July 2015