All reviews usb ports the rear entrance keurig coffee makers pancake machine newer property quiet room answered the phone the breakfast area nice hotel nice stay morning breakfast would definitely stay here again a great place to stay business trip first floor coffee pot oatmeal
Reviewed 8 August 2018 via mobile

On my recent business trip I stayed at this hotel as it was close to my clients office. The front desk clerk was really warm and welcoming. My room was great and spacious. There were plenty of AC and USB outlets for my electronics which is always great on a business trip. I really like the Keurig coffee makers that are becoming a brand wide amenity. As a person who travels on business almost every week, it was great to be given a room on the back side of the hotel away from the interstate even though it is not super close.

Stayed: August 2018, travelled on business
Dagmar G, General Manager at Holiday Inn Express & Suites New Braunfels, responded to this reviewResponded 10 August 2018

Thank your for staying with us. We appreciate your review! We hope to see you next time your in the area!

Reviewed 22 July 2018 via mobile

Our room was available prior to the check in time. Checking in/out was effortless. My family slept comfortable, had a good breakfast and felt comfortable coming in during the day or night. We did not use the pool/workout area. Schlitterbahn, rivers and Gruene are within a ten minute drive. Several restaurants and stores within the location. A sign is needed/has been needed on the Business 35 side entrance/exit, very easy to miss when driving by at night. Would stay again.

Stayed: July 2018, travelled with family
Reviewed 20 July 2018

Spent 3 nights in this hotel. The room was big and clean. Bigger than normal TV. The beds were comfortable and the bathroom was clean. The staff was very friendly and always greeted us each time we entered the hotel. The swimming pool and exercise room I did not use, but they looked nice.

• Stayed: July 2018, travelled with family
Dagmar G, General Manager at Holiday Inn Express & Suites New Braunfels, responded to this reviewResponded 21 July 2018

Thank you for staying with us, we appreciate the review and your business we hope to see you next time your in New Braunfels!

Reviewed 9 July 2018

We stayed 2 nites, July 4 and 5. We had 2 queens w/ fridge/ micro/ coffee pot. Our room was on the first floor right beside the kitchen/ front desk. Perfect for us as parking was right out the door the other way and pool noise at far end. I made my res on the app. The lady who checked us in was Sandra who could have been a bit more personable. No smiles or greeting, just a terse "Checking in? Name?" Everything was great. We had only minor issues...no towels in the gym or pool area. Quickly rectified. The pool needs to be cleaned. The water depth tiles were white and you could see where people wrote their names in the dirt/ grime on them. There was no water in the hot tea station but, again easily rectified. I did not see evidence of recycling in the room...the garbage cans were tiny and we pulled the bags out and sat them on the floor to use. The breakfast was great. No issues there. Parking shared with another hotel chain but, ample. Nice to have a back way out on a less busy street. Centrally located for ease of navigation. We would stay again.

Stayed: July 2018
Reviewed 2 July 2018

We stayed here for a weekend, and really enjoyed the property. The room was VERY quiet. We heard absolutely no noise from the highway, or from other guests. The room itself had everything we needed, and we loved the little extra touches: USB ports in the wall by the bedside, the nightlight outside the bathroom, the little shelf to set my purse on with the wall plug by it, etc.
All of the staff were very friendly and always said hello when we say them. The ladies who worked in the breakfast area did a great job of keeping everything stocked even while it was very busy.
I will say that a sign is needed at the rear entrance. It's hard to see the driveway in the dark, and it's easy to miss.
Overall, I would gladly stay here again!

• Stayed: July 2018, travelled as a couple
Dagmar G, General Manager at Holiday Inn Express & Suites New Braunfels, responded to this reviewResponded 10 July 2018

Thank you for the review, I'm glad you enjoyed your stay we hope to see you next time your in New Braunfels!