Lowest prices for your stay
Lock in the lowest price from these sites
US$70
View deal
PricelineUS$70
WyndhamUS$70
Hotels.comUS$70
Expedia.comUS$70
TripadvisorUS$70
Hurb
All reviews parking lot pet area room was clean great stay highway
Selected filters
Reviewed 5 November 2020

The room was not cleaned properly. There were stains on the sheets and hairs from the previous guest or guests. The front desk did not even offer to have someone change them I had to go down get clean sheets and change them myself. Then found more stains on the blankets and had to go purchase blankets at 11 pm at night. Very dissatisfied with the cleanness of this hotel. Room 232.

Date of stay: October 2020
1  Thank Expedition687411
Vick Patel, Owner at La Quinta Inn & Suites by Wyndham New Braunfels, responded to this reviewResponded 11 November 2020

I apologize for the issues you had. We asked if you wanted to move to another room and you refused. We did check the sheets and blankets and we did not see any stains. Our linen are changed and washed after every guest. The front desk agent offered to give you another room to try and resolve the issue you had.

Reviewed 3 November 2020

Upon my arrival I learned I was already charged , then check in took forever . Went to take a shower and saw a bug crawling in bathtub. went out came back . Next day had to listen to dogs barking upon my leaving and when came back still barking, went downstairs told clerk . Went to eat and came back and dogs still barking , so I guess this Hotel didn't care . Will not come to this Hotel again

Date of stay: October 2020
1  Thank kennyscleaners

Sorry to hear about the issues you had. I did speak to the front desk agent you told about the barking. They did reach out to the rooms that had dogs and told them if not they will have to check out. If it continued to happen we should have been notified so we can reach out to the guest again. We do have pest control that does service our hotel. We do care and will look into these issues.

Reviewed 25 September 2020

We stay in this same La Quinta every time we visit New Braunfels Texas . The rooms are always clean and staff is always friendly. They are pet friendly so we can carry our dog with us and don’t have to board him . I would recommend to anyone

Date of stay: September 2020
Reviewed 31 August 2020

This hotel was over 100 and pretty run down for that price. The bed was comfortable but everything else was old and mediocre. Also this hotel decided to use COVID as an excuse to not serve any breakfast whatsoever; not even prepackaged items.

Date of stay: August 2020
Trip type: Travelled solo
1  Thank jonathanvD1139YB
Reviewed 15 June 2020 via mobile

I wanted to start off by saying that the hotel and customer service completely disappointed me. One of the main reasons we got this hotel and paid more for it was because breakfast was included. I got to the hotel to find out that they are not providing breakfast due to COVID however when I booked the hotel it clearly said on the website that breakfast was still included. I got into my room to also find out that my shower was only throwing out extremely hot water and no cold water at all. I went to the front counter to talk to a hotel personnel and they told me that the hotel manager was going to call me a few minutes to figure everything out. I never recieved the call. I went to the front counter the next morning and the person in front told me they couldn't do anything about a refund for my stay because I went through a third party booking service. I am extremely disappointed in this hotel and I am not the only one. I heard an extreme about it from other customers that were complaining. I expect some type of compensation for my room. I will never recommend this hotel to anyone.
In addition to all of this I should let you know that your house keeping staff are not changing the bed sheets. We stayed in Room 125 and had family come with us and stayed in other rooms on the 2nd floor. We rented out a total of 6 rooms. When we left our room to go check out we walked out for a minute and as we were walking out housekeeping was walking in. We then walked back by not even a minute later, and saw housekeeping MAKE the bed, they did not wipe anything down, and they left the room. With that being said, your staff is not following regulations that are made due to COVID, and it makes me wonder if all of the rooms we stayed in were cleaned or if they just made up the beds? It's scary to think that my family might get sick because we all slept in the same beds as the strangers who spent the night before us. Not to mention it's disgusting. I've tried contacting the manager MULTIPLE TIMES via EMAIL that the staff gave me and BOTH emails they gave me were invalid email addresses! This is ridiculous.

Date of stay: June 2020
Trip type: Travelled with family
Vick P, Manager at La Quinta Inn & Suites by Wyndham New Braunfels, responded to this reviewResponded 18 June 2020

I am sorry to hear about the issues you had. I had 3 different people check the hot water and it is working just fine. If you put it on the cold water, warm water, and hot water. All the setting are working. The room has been rented before you and after you and we have not had one issue or complaint. Im sorry that you were not able to work the shower handle. If you asked the front desk or housekeepers we could have shown you. Due to Covid 19 we are not offering buffet breakfast keeping the safety of the guests and staff in mind. It is stated on our website the following "Our hotels are implementing additional processes to help protect the safety of guests and team members, including new cleaning protocols. During this time, certain services and amenities may be unavailable and guests may be required to wear masks or other protective equipment. Local restrictions may also require hotels to accept essential travelers only. Please contact the hotel directly with questions." We do have grab and go bags in place of breakfast. To say that the housekeeper didn't change the sheets or wipe down is an absolute lie. After we spoke on the phone Monday morning around 6am i went to check the room. When my head housekeeper arrived she checked it also. The head housekeeper does check all the rooms after the housekeeper are done. No one stayed in that room after you checked out. Everything was cleaned. The sheets and everything had been replaced. I have not received an email from you. But less then 24 hours after you checked out i spoke to you on the phone. Again i apologize. I hope you come see us again so we can show you a better stay.