All reviews parking lot eggs and sausage room was clean first floor place to stay staying at this hotel free breakfast the breakfast area front desk staff easy access hot tub pets schlitterbahn highway furnishings texas drain
Reviewed 7 August 2017

We have stayed at LQ hotels quite a bit over the last several years. Mainly because the beds are comfortable and the rooms are clean and it's affordable. The beds and pillows at this location are as hard as a rock. And the room was not clean. We got there late so we didn't report it to the management until the next morning.

• Stayed: August 2017, travelled with family
1  Thank David C
Rick F, General Manager at La Quinta Inn & Suites New Braunfels, responded to this reviewResponded 9 August 2017

I apologize for these issues and appreciate your feedback. I will have these mattresses looked at.

Reviewed 4 August 2017

Room was not clean housekeeping did not even make the beds correctly or empty my trash. Noise in hallway all night! Room smelled musty! Best part of trip was visiting with the pets that were also staying.

• Stayed: August 2017, travelled with family
1  Thank dawncC1956OM
Rick F, General Manager at La Quinta Inn & Suites New Braunfels, responded to this reviewResponded 8 August 2017

I apologize for these issues, I am getting with the Room Attendant and Housekeeper regarding this to find out what happened. I will speak with front desk also regarding the noise.

Reviewed 27 July 2017

• Stayed: July 2017, travelled with friends
Review collected in partnership with La Quinta
Rick F, General Manager at La Quinta Inn & Suites New Braunfels, responded to this reviewResponded 31 July 2017

Reviewed 25 July 2017

The hotel was everything we needed for our stay. We came too early for check in but they let us keep our stuff there till room was ready while we floated the river and even offered us late check out. Staff was amazing!! Will stay here again!!

• Stayed: July 2017, travelled with friends
Review collected in partnership with La Quinta
Rick F, General Manager at La Quinta Inn & Suites New Braunfels, responded to this reviewResponded 26 July 2017

I appreciate your feedback. I'm glad to hear my staff took care of you and that you had a great stay. We look forward too seeing you in the near future.

Reviewed 21 July 2017

Room was comfortable. Customer service desk was awesome. Located next to a delapidated hotel so not a great view. The hotel was near the places we wanted to visit. We had a good experience at this hotel.

• Stayed: July 2017, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with La Quinta
Rick F, General Manager at La Quinta Inn & Suites New Braunfels, responded to this reviewResponded 21 July 2017

Thank you for taking the time to fill out a survey. I appreciate your feedback. I am glad to hear you had a comfortable stay and great customer service. We look forward to seeing you back again.