All reviews extended stay full size fridge stayed one night newer hotel booked this hotel free breakfast air conditioner san antonio kitchenette dishwasher tupperware laundry gym amenities roomy sink schlitterbahn
Reviewed 8 June 2018 via mobile

Amazing customer service, specially the Tasha Dancer (this is her real name) very sweet and incredible support to find the best room for me and my family.
Thank you!
Very good suite, confortable, clean, functional, excellent location.
The only bad thing is... No pool, but with the Schlitterbahn at 10 min away, it doesn’t matters.

Stayed: June 2018, travelled with family
Sandra D, General Manager at Candlewood Suites New Braunfels, responded to this reviewResponded 9 June 2018

Charlie B

Thank you so much for your review of our hotel. I am pleased to hear you enjoyed your stay with us. I will share your review with Tasha and our team. It's something our staff takes great pride in, so we value your feedback. We hope you will visit us again.

Safe travels,

Sandra D.
GM

Reviewed 2 April 2018 via mobile

We stayed just one night while looking at local properties. The front desk welcomes you warmly with smile. The location is clean and comfortable. Nice size room, the best part is a full kitchenette--fully stocked. It's a great alternative to the standard breakfast buffets especially if you want to save some money on dining out. This would be a great place to stay with a family while visiting New Braunfels for this reason. Would be a great place for extended stay as well. This is a pet friendly hotel for those with furry kids. Nice area to sit outside, even bbq grills.

Stayed: March 2018, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 14 January 2018 via mobile

I just stayed 15 nights at the Candlewood Suites in New Braunfels. I found the bed to be one of the most comfortable beds I have ever slept in. The employees of the hotel were extremely accommodating. After traveling all night I was checked in early, which I was very grateful for.
Their laundry is free and the gym is better than most hotels.

Stayed: December 2017, travelled on business
Reviewed 26 December 2017 via mobile

For starters, the front desk employee was the sweetest! She greeted us and made us feel so welcome. It really cheered us up after our long car ride. They charge a $20 fee for pets for the first night and $15 every following night. They have a nice lending locker where you can borrow blenders, office supplies, etc. They have a good work out area and a nice area where you can purchase food and beverages. They do not have free breakfast so I was a little bummed.
The one thing I did not like about this hotel was the smell. The hallways have a very musky and unpleasant odor. I walked into our room and the odor of strong air freshener and unpleasant odor mixed together and made it even more unpleasant. Also the front of the property is littered with dog feces which is incredibly upsetting. I wish guests had more respect for the property and picked up after their pets! Also, the WiFi was incredibly slow. The elevator made weird sounds that I’m sure an elevator should not be making.
However, the room was great. I loved the kitchen area and all of the utensils/Tupperware/pots they had. They even had a dishwasher and full size fridge. Despite the odor, I really loved the room. It was a great size and affordable price.

I will probably be returning because of the good price. However, I do wish my experience had been more pleasant but all in all they are flaws that could probably be fixed!

Stayed: December 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 9 November 2017

Stayed two nights while visiting family in New Braunfels. New hotel in a very quiet area but is only about a mile away from the freeway & Buc-ee's. The kitchen was really nice with a full-size fridge & dishwasher as well as pots/pans/plates/silverware. There's a laundry facility but we didn't use it. The bed was comfy & lots of nice towels. The free breakfast was good and had a different variety each morning. Weekday evenings there's a social hour with wine and snacks. We will stay here again the next time we're in town.

• Stayed: October 2017, travelled with family