All reviews indoor pool and hot tub bed and pillows fridge and microwave star hotel spring break carpet
Reviewed 15 March 2018 via mobile

The room was a clean, big, typical Motel 6 room. The staff was friendly. The pool is small. It was a circus the night when we got there, but it was spring break. The biggest negative was the rough clientele. We stay at Motel 6 frequently and this was worse than normal. Second worst thing was the slamming doors. For some reason the doors room doors slam shut even if you try to close it slow. We could hear those all night!

Stayed: March 2018, travelled with family
1  Thank Samantha H
Reviewed 22 January 2018 via mobile

This hotel has some of the friendliest staff. Desk clerk mark always greets us with a smile and with great manners. The pool area is clean, hot tub very comfortable and lobby always clean. My only negative thing I could say about this place is I think they should space guest out more so as to not hear people coming in later in the evening or leaving at the crack of dawn !

Stayed: January 2018, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 3 October 2017

This Motel 6 had extra large rooms, a microwave and refrigerator in each room, and an indoor pool and hot tub. Surprisingly, it did not cost more than the usual $60ish per night.

It was pet friendly as the chain is known for being, and just a lovely place to park oneself for the night.

Other amenities offered here that aren't always available in Motel 6 chains were that the room had a bathtub and the mattress was especially comfortable.

Room Tip: Rooms on first floor are next to pool area.
  • Stayed: September 2017, travelled solo
Reviewed 24 August 2017 via mobile

This establishment is simply a cheap place to crash for a couple of nights.
Rooms seem nice, clean and renovated. The bathrooms were outdated, making them feel dirty even though they were clean.
The staff was nice and accommodating.

Would return for an adult only get away to nearby schlitterbahn, but I would not bring my small kids here.

Stayed: August 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 17 July 2017

Keeping in mind that this hotel is a basic 3 star hotel, we had a good stay. Sure I have stayed at nicer places, but I just didn't want to pay $100 a night for a bed, so this was perfect for our needs. Our room was clean and we were pleasantly surprised how very comfortable the bed and pillows were - seriously comfy! You can tell they tried to upgrade the rooms, but some of the work was cheaply done resulting in the paint coming off the walls and sink. Room came with a fridge and microwave which was great. Room does not come with toiletries other then soap nor does it have a hairdryer. We didn't use the pool or hot tub. The ice machine was handy for filling up or cooler for the river. The only issue we had was our noisy rude neighbors, but you can get that problem at any hotel. Unfortunately, it is difficult to close the room door quietly. I suggest bringing earplugs! Overall I think we had a great stay for the price.

• Stayed: July 2017, travelled as a couple