All reviews front desk great hotel clean hotel business center upon check would stay here again business trip complimentary breakfast easy access nice stay nice pool convenient location beds were comfortable gruene hall waffles the river hgi
Reviewed 9 October 2015

My parents, aunt & I spent a week here & had a very good experience. The onsite restaurant open for breakfast & dinner was very convenient, the food was good and our servers, especially Dene were excellent.

• Stayed: October 2015, travelled with family
Thank Ron And Kimberl... M
Reviewed 6 October 2015

Nice and clean, great location, big room, decorated well....etc etc...everything worked great. Ok, so I read about the beds being firm before booking. But they still had great reviews, so I booked.
I've never been on a bed so hard in my life. I stayed on Sat 10/3, its Mon 10/5 and my back still hurts. I'm ticked at the reception desk for not telling me about the controls on the side of the bed (right side top under the fitted sheet just FYI)
Found it as I was leaving....I hated the mattress so much I wanted to find out what it was so I never buy one.
Maybe if I had known I could have slept. One night stay, I woke up 3 times in pain. Bed so hard I literly felt my body tettering on my backbone. Seriously LIKE A WOOD PLANK. Staff could have been more informative. That and the caulking is falling off the tub wall in several places in Rm 407. This was a weekend romantic trip to Gruene for my husband who's job is so stressful I thought he needed to get away to relax.
$175 a night, so I'm not too pleased.
Other than that...newer looking, great location, lots of amenities.

Room Tip: Ask how the bed controls work and where they are located.
  • Stayed: October 2015, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 30 September 2015

Will definitely stay here again. The room was very clean, the a/c was cold, the shower was hot and great water pressure and the staff was friendly. The lobby was also very clean, parking was good and the location was great for heading to Gruene. I recommend this place

• Stayed: September 2015, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Deana A
Reviewed 28 September 2015

Hotel was very clean. Room was clean, convenient location, beer was ice cold...:) I had a hamburger for dinner, which was very good. Only problem was I drove right by it the first time. It sits way back off the feeder road and there is no sign letting you know the hotel was right there.

• Stayed: September 2015, travelled on business
Reviewed 23 September 2015

Hotel stay was excellent. Excellent service, clean hotel, beds were indeed firm, but it really did help our backs and helped us sleep good so that was a plus for us after a long drive. Would stay there again over and over. Extremely Satisifed!

• Stayed: September 2015, travelled as a couple