All reviews front desk great hotel business trip parking lot king suite bed was very comfortable oatmeal clean rooms complimentary breakfast convenient location great room would definitely stay here again nice stay san marcos water park the river duvet
Reviewed 10 September 2015

My BFFs from college and I were down from N. Texas on a shopping trip to San Marcos. We chose to stay here because combining points and money meant more money for shopping! Probably equal to that though was the fact we knew we'd get a yummy breakfast to start a serious day of shopping. The hotel staff was super friendly and there were plenty of towels (bff's remarked on it immediately). I know it's close to other TX attractions, but it was also really close to San Marcos. The only thing to pay attention to is entrance was a little hard to find in the dark, but Hampton Inn has always been wonderful. Thanks y'all!

• Stayed: September 2015, travelled with friends
Reviewed 9 September 2015

Arrival was expedited by the online check in. Staff was friendly. Only negatives were an unknown smell in the hall way of the my floor and I could hear my neighbors walking and talking. Positives were cleanliness of room and hotel. Overall was good.

• Stayed: September 2015, travelled solo
Review collected in partnership with Hampton
Reviewed 6 September 2015 via mobile

Stayed for a weekend visiting family. Room was very clean, common areas well maintained. Breakfast was picked over by 9am, towards the end of service. Room rate was a bit inflated due to the summer tourist season but still cheaper than most other hotels in the same tier. A solid choice overall.

Stayed: August 2015, travelled with family
Reviewed 3 September 2015

My husband and I traveled from our one night stay @ Hilton Palacio del Rio in San Antonio to Hampton Inn & Suites New Braunfels which was a 40 minute drive.. I was not feeling so great when we checked in on 08/29/15. Louann at the front desk was able to check us in very early that morning which was a blessing for me. She was such an angel!

Our room #303 was nice, spacious, and clean. We slept so good! I have to say this bed is in my top 3 most comfortable beds I've slept in ever and our tempurpedic is not one of the three. Lol! Although our room was dated we did not mind and would stay here again.

Breakfast was just ok for us! It would have been nice to have bacon or sausage patties as one of the selections, not just pieces of sausage in the gravy. We will be back when we go tubing again. This hotel was approx. 15 minutes from Chuck's Tubes on the Comal River.

• Stayed: August 2015, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Hbonnee
Reviewed 2 September 2015

Very nice and clean hotel. Rooms were nice and breakfast was decent for being free. However, the front desk attendant was the rudest I have ever encountered. I couldn't believe how condescending and rude he responded to my fiancee when she asked a simple question.

• Stayed: August 2015, travelled as a couple