All reviews window seat room was clean biscuits and gravy waffles waffle maker continental breakfast would stay here again pleasant stay the breakfast area first floor great place to stay san marcos easy access cereal microwave dryer texas
Reviewed 25 August 2015

Hotel seemed clean but you definitely felt like it was a BUDGET hotel. The atmosphere and decor left me feeling uneasy.
A hot breakfast was available until 10:00, which is nice but very small seating area. The parking lot is small and on a hill, a bit difficult to park. The staff was polite. For the price of $150/night not worth the money. Will look for a nicer hotel next time.

• Trip type: Travelled as a couple
MasterkeyHotels, Marketing Agency at Microtel Inn & Suites by Wyndham New Braunfels, responded to this reviewResponded 26 August 2015

Dear Valued Guest,

Thank you for sharing feedback from your recent stay at the Microtel Inn and Suites. We apologize for the disappointments you experienced that caused your stay to be anything less than satisfactory. We are very sorry to hear that our decor left you with an uneasy feeling... that is certainly not our goal! We also appreciate the opportunity you've afforded us to improve our guest experience through your comments and concerns. Thank you for your patronage, and we hope for a chance to exceed your expectations in the future!

Reviewed 24 August 2015

I enjoyed my stay at the hotel except for a few things that made it less than perfect: I saw 2 cockroaches while staying there. Completely grossed me out, not sure if they were brought in by other guests or already resided there because the room was very clean otherwise.
The pool was my next issue, kind of small but that was ok. My main issue was all the birds that hung out in the pool area. Not sure if this was a bird bath for them or what as I did see bird feathers in the pool.
Other than that, I enjoyed my stay, felt safe and comfortable, had a variety of breakfast foods every morning in the commons area. Easy check in and check out.

Review collected in partnership with Microtel Inn & Suites by Wyndham
MasterkeyHotels, Marketing Agency at Microtel Inn & Suites by Wyndham New Braunfels, responded to this reviewResponded 25 August 2015

Dear Valued Guest,

Thank you for sharing feedback from your recent stay at the Microtel Inn and Suites. We certainly appreciate the compliments on our safe, comfortable location. We do regret that you experienced a couple of disappointments during your stay, and we would love to welcome you back in the future with the goal of exceeding your expectations. Thank you again for the review!

Reviewed 23 August 2015

Poorly run hotel. 1 bath towel for 2 people, no wash cloths, no hand towels. No plug in the tub to hold the water in. A dirty sock was under the desk and worn out pillows I told the manager when leaving, and all he had to say was.."I will tell housekeeping. I am a Wyndham Reward Member who comes to New Braunfels every week. I would think that we would have been treated better. There was no welcome gift as in other hotels for their Reward Members.

• Trip type: Travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Microtel Inn & Suites by Wyndham
MasterkeyHotels, Marketing Agency at Microtel Inn & Suites by Wyndham New Braunfels, responded to this reviewResponded 24 August 2015

Dear Valued Guest,

Thank you for the feedback from your recent stay at the Microtel Inn and Suites. We are very sorry to hear that you were unsatisfied with your stay; the issues you experienced in your room are certainly regrettable. We will be sure to address your concerns with the housekeeping and maintenance departments. We appreciate your patronage, and hope to one day overcome your initial impression of our service.

Reviewed 22 August 2015

Reviewed 21 August 2015

Review collected in partnership with Microtel Inn & Suites by Wyndham
MasterkeyHotels, Marketing Agency at Microtel Inn & Suites by Wyndham New Braunfels, responded to this reviewResponded 21 August 2015