See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 7 December 2017

Place was without a doubt the lowest of the low. Thank goodness it was only one night. I checked in over the internet thinking it looked quaint and was a good deal back in mid Nov. 17. The room was full of past smoke tho it was non-smoking, there was a coffee pot with no coffee, it was dirty, the shower tub leaked water constantly, the rug had looked like it was 50 years old with all kinds of dark stains on it. Also there was no hot water at all we discovered when leaving the next morning. There also was what looked like a "lady of the evening" next to us who must live at the place as she opened the door when she heard me unloading luggage and was wearing a rather suggestive silver zebra striped outfit on - which matched her bedcover that I could see. My wife interrupted my appraisal of the situation. But I guess I can't blame a gal seeking gainful employment. So yes all the reviews on here if not entertaining, are woefully believable- I wish I'd read this trip advisors website first. When I hear Julie Andrews singing Edelweiss next time it'll have a whole new meaning to me.

Room Tip: go to another hotel
  • Stayed: November 2017, travelled as a couple
2  Thank swinstonus
Reviewed 6 September 2017 via mobile

I was fooled by the exterior photos of this hotel, even cancelling another hotel to stay here, BAD CHOICE. Wasn't too impressed with the owner when we first arrived, seemed very grumpy but was a little better on checkout!
The room & bed had a suspicious odour to it & nothing felt clean, we couldn't wait to leave. WiFi wasn't reliable, which was very disappointing for our UK family wanting to make sure we were safe thru Hurricane Harvey! My husband & I are mature adults who have done many road trips over the years, so know to expect anything but this hotel has got to be one of the worst we've ever stayed in.

Stayed: August 2017, travelled as a couple
4  Thank SeniorService
Reviewed 5 July 2017 via mobile

I took my family here and I was very disappointed we left early. The desk clerk was rude to my wife and son saying we have to leave earlier than checkout time. Electrical issues in the room eletrical cords all over the room BUGS . Then they charged us 129.0 dollars a night when we made reservations on this site for 90.0 a night. DO NOT GO HERE SLEEP IN YOUR CAR. I wish I could leave the rating a blank.

Stayed: July 2017, travelled with family
1  Thank Edward J
Reviewed 25 May 2017 via mobile

Messy rooms, cockroaches, untidy floor, horrible microwave, a lot of dust everywhere. We have booked the room for a week and paid up to 500$. There are lots of places suggesting better conditions. I do really not recommend this place.

Stayed: May 2017, travelled with friends
2  Thank Ivan M
Reviewed 22 May 2017 via mobile

I do not take time or waste time to write reviews. I don't have time. Owner is rude, cuts you off if you have questions. Checkout was at 11am, he was banging & yelling at our door at 10:55am telling us he's charging a late fee if out past 11:00z We are out by 11:05am; he stayed and watched us. We had hastily grabbed our things; in a rush I left my cell phone on the bed. We went back to look for it. Couldn't find it, asked to look a 2nd time & he wouldn't let us in. The maid let us in, & it magically appeared. I look at my card statement later & not only did he charge me a late fee but he charged me for an extra night. Never in my life have I dealt with this horrific of customer service.

Stayed: May 2017