All reviewsfront deskroom was cleanwafflesgood sizesan marcosmicrowave and mini fridgeboiled eggswould stay here againwould recommend this hotel to anyonecheck in was easybed and pillowsbusiness centerwater pressurebreakfast was deliciousthe breakfast areahot tubconvenient location
Reviewed 18 June 2016

We stayed here for a quick one night stay because it was local to the attractions that we were looking for (Schlitterbahn, Landa Park, Gruene). Easy to get to almost everything, great location in my opinion.

Check in was quick and easy. The room itself was slightly dated, but highly functional and clean. Comfortable bed and pillows. My only complaint was the water pressure- it took me twice as long to shower because there was so little water pressure.

The breakfast was good and check out was also quick and easy. We didn't use the pool or other amenities so I can't comment on those. All in all, very nice stay and we would definitely stay again.

• Stayed: June 2016, travelled as a couple
2  Thank siberianrusky
Stephanie H, Front Office Manager at Sleep Inn & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded 20 June 2016

siberianrusky,

Our staff and team would like to send a warm thank you for taking the time to complete this survey and review. I am so grateful to hear that you enjoyed our local attractions as well as our complimentary hot breakfast.

We truly look forward to seeing you on your next visit!

Reviewed 4 June 2016

I always had the impression that this hotel chain was lower quality. Well, I was wrong. Our room was very nice and clean. Marble shower walls and counter top, large TV, comfortable beds.
The entry way was small but the staff were friendly. Breakfast was included and the sausage patties were the best I ever had. The rest was average.
I would stay here again.

• Stayed: May 2016, travelled with family
1  Thank Christian M
Stephanie H, Front Office Manager at Sleep Inn & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded 7 June 2016

Christian M,

Here at the Sleep Inn & Suites New Braunfels we strive to please each and every guest. I am delighted to hear that you enjoyed your stay with us as well as our complimentary hot breakfast. Thank you for completing this review and leaving us feedback.

See you again soon!

Reviewed 28 May 2016

This hotel is so clean and nice especially for the price. The rooms are large and plenty of room in the bath area. The breakfast was your basic free buffet. I would definitely stay here again. Beds were very good. Overall a great value for the price!

• Stayed: May 2016, travelled on business
1  Thank angelbutter

angelbutter,

I would like to say thank you for taking the time to complete this review and survey. It is very good to know that you were able to enjoy our accommodations along side the amenities that we offer here at the Sleep Inn & Suites.

We look forward to seeing you soon!

Reviewed 26 May 2016

We arrived with our 2 children to spend the weekend and this hotel was a nice surprise at this price point! We were greeted by a very welcoming front desk manager, who knew a lot about the area and could make reccs for local restaurants/ things to do.

Our room was perfect... Clean, clean, clean, just like the whole hotel itself. The decor was pretty, the beds and pillows were very comfortable, A/C worked well, the walls were nice and thick so we didn't hear our hotel neighbors at all. The bathroom was clean and nicely done, as well. We had plenty of fresh towels, the bathroom counters were elevated height and granite... And the tub/shower was squeaky clean and offered plenty of hot water and even great water pressure!

The room boasted a large desk, comfortable chair and ottoman, plenty of nice lighting fixtures and recessed lighting (some hotel rooms can seem like "caves" with bad lighting - not this place), flat screen TV, microwave, and mini fridge, which was great bc it meant we could eat out and bring back leftovers, as well as providing us the option to sleep in and skip free breakfast bc we could bring/cook/store our own food. We didn't eat in the dining area downstairs for breakfast but my husband did get down there one morning and brought back to the room some scrambled eggs and bacon, which were hot and tasty.

Another thing I'm picky about at hotels is smell... There are some hotels that promise no smoking and then you're placed in a room were you know someone must have smoked at some point bc it smells so bad... NOT the case with this hotel! No smoking anywhere, no pets allowed so this place smelled great!! Doesn't smell like they ever allowed smoking so a big plus in my book!

I have to add that we forgot checkout was at 11 rather than noon... But the friendly front desk manager made a polite call to our room, with a gentle reminder (it was handled well)... Then they politely gave us an extension as we'd just forgotten. They were so, so nice!!

We are very happy to have found this gem in New Braunfels... It’s a perfect place for family/personal and business travel alike so we will be back!

• Stayed: May 2016, travelled with family

Racheal E,

One behalf of our staff and team here at the Sleep Inn & Suites, we would like to say a very warm thank you for the glowing review! I am delighted to hear that our staff went above and beyond for you which is a normal here for us. I see that you also enjoyed all of our amenities that we offer as well.

It was a delight to serve you and your family. Please come back soon!

Reviewed 22 May 2016 via mobile

We stayed 2 nights to fish the Guadalupe river. The keys erased several times leaving us locked out of the room. The staff was extremely helpful each time. The facility was very clean and we'll equipped.

Stayed: April 2016, travelled as a couple
Stephanie H, Front Office Manager at Sleep Inn & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded 24 May 2016

Rita C,

We are delighted that you selected us for your stay during your fishing trip. We do know that you have several places to choose from.

It is a pleasure to know that our staff were able to assist you and provide excellence service.

We do hope you come back to see us soon!