“Lucky Find”

Brandani's Restaurant & Wine Bar
Ranked #1 of 156 Restaurants in Missouri City
Reviewed 7 August 2017

Arranged to have lunch with friends and they suggested Brandani's, which is very close to my home but which I had never heard of before even though I found out that it has been at that location for over two years. That amounts to two years wasted - what delicious food, and great service. The restaurant is divided into smaller seating areas and although it was crowded,the acoustics allowed us to have a conversation in a normal tone of voice. Best of all it is family-owned and not part of a chain. My three course lunch - soup, grilled fish, and lemon chess pie was not only reasonably priced but could not have been better. I returned with another friend within the week, and am going back again this week.

Date of visit: July 2017

Reviewed 20 July 2017

You don't have to go inside the loop to find dishes with perspective. Everything is presented beautifully and the service is superb.

Date of visit: June 2017
Reviewed 13 July 2017 via mobile

Met a friend for lunch couldn't believe how inexpensive the lunch entrees were and it was 3-courses. The friend chicken is delicious!!

Date of visit: June 2017
Reviewed 11 July 2017 via mobile

Missouri City is so very fortunate to have this high quality restaurant. The food is beyond superb. Everything on the menu is fantastic. The wine list is spectacular. The owners are extremely gracious. The wait staff are cheerful, very courteous and very helpful. We would eat at Brandani's every night if we could!

Date of visit: April 2017
Reviewed 11 July 2017 via mobile

My wife and I frequent this establishment quite often. We have experienced the full ray of eating scenarios, from brunch to an anniversary dinner. This maybe a small family eatery, but its amenities are warm and soothing. The general layout reminds us a French chateaux. It is easy to tell that they put care and quality into their dishes as all are very well prepared.We highly recommend this restaurant for any occasion.

Date of visit: March 2017