“Good Mexican fare”
Review of Mama Ninfa's

Mama Ninfa's
Ranked #53 of 139 Restaurants in Missouri City
Reviewed 17 June 2016

This is another good TexMex Restaurant in the neighborhood with good Fajitas and enchiladas and excellent chips and salsa.

Reviewed 1 January 2016

We really like their margaritas and the green and red sauces that they bring to the table with chips. We like most of their dishes such as the tortilla soup, tacos, shrimp, enchiladas, etc.

Reviewed 14 November 2015 via mobile

Best beef fajitas around, but awesome chicken dishes too! It has been our favorite Mexican food stop for many years! Great chips and salsas to go with their delicious Ninfaritas.

Reviewed 1 November 2015

While traveling we stayed at a hotel across highway 6. I've always enjoyed Ninfa's and this visit was no exception. This was a carry out order so I can only review that aspect. The order was ready upon arrival and everything was correct. I ordered the shrimp Acapulco, a favorite of mine. The shrimp were large and fresh. They were cooked perfectly and smothered in ranchers sauce and cheese. I couldn't finish the large portion they served me. Their flour tortillas were thin and petite, probably the best I've ever had. The rice and beans are ok, nothing spectacular but good. The salsas are the greatest around. The red salsa is based on roasted tomatoes which gives it a unique smoky flavor with a nice bite. The green tomatillo salsa was smooth and creamy, again a real favorite of mine. Folks, I now live in Virginia and I've got to say that it's wonderful to have quality Mexican food for a change! Great job by Ninfa's......a tribute to Ninfa Lorenzo's legacy. I would highly recommend this place.

Reviewed 25 June 2015

As far as Mexican food goes, they are the best close by. Always consistent and a great green salsa and chips. Beef fajitas are real good and the carnita I
Are up there too.