“Freshly cooked is great....by the slice ok”
Review of Brooklyn Pizzeria

Brooklyn Pizzeria
Ranked #10 of 139 Restaurants in Missouri City
Price range: US$5 - US$10
Description: 100% Authentic New York style restaurant. All ingredients are imported. Family owned and operated.
Reviewed 2 weeks ago via mobile

Great when made to order. Good chewy yeasty crust. Great authentic Italian sausage. Competitive pricing. Walk in by the slice....not as good.

Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

And that all that matters, right!? If your kids enjoy their pizza, it counts as a good meal. My husband and I enjoyed it too. Good pizza, thin crust, New York style. We split the tasty chocolate mousse cake for dessert.

Reviewed 27 June 2017

When I travel, I always try to visit locally owned restaurants and pizza is its own food group for me. Thus, I was excited to try Brooklyn Pizzeria. Unfortunately, I came away thinking, meh. The price was great - under $5 for pizza and salad. However, the "salad" had only iceberg lettuce, black olives, a sliver of tomato, and two thin slices of pepperoni with a side of dressing that had a film on the surface. I didn't even finish it. I ordered a single slice of plain cheese pizza and it was fine; perhaps it would have been better with toppings. It was a decent size for me. If you're looking for fast and cheap, this will work - but skip the salad and get toppings on your pizza!

Reviewed 22 June 2017

My mouth is watering just thinking about it. They have a huge variety of toppings, the service is pretty fast, and you'll definitely not regret coming here. Awesome hours of operation, too. I recommend an extra large cheese pizza, half pineapple, half spinach.

Reviewed 9 May 2017 via mobile

The in side dining is nice. Good to watch football or sports. The pizza is mediocre. But, it's getting harder and harder to find good pizza. This pizza is good, just not great. Good for budget dining!