“QUICK BREAKFAST”

Tornado Taco
Ranked #15 of 139 Restaurants in Missouri City
Cuisines: Mexican
Reviewed 3 October 2017

I love this little spot. They make some of the best breakfast taco's around. It's hard to tell by looking at the small building but try it, it's totally worth it.

Reviewed 3 October 2017

The place may be small but the food is very good and filling. I love the burritos and the price is good as well. Whenever I'm in the area, I will surely stop there.

Reviewed 10 September 2017

The burritos can be made to order and are a generous size. This restaurant has been a family favorite of ours for years!

Reviewed 10 July 2017

I have been out of the area for a few years and one of my favorites places to eat is this place. I couldn't remember if they took credit cards, but the reviews said they did not. They definitely take them now because that is how I paid.

Their burritos are quite large. I chose the steak burrito. I remembered it being more like a steak fajita, but it is more of a crumbled steak. Maybe I ordered wrong. It was still very good. There are several choices as to what you can fill your burrito with and I chose the potato and queso. I have been counting calories and this was definitely a diet buster for me.

Even though it was a hot day, we sat outside and there was a breeze. It is not a nice view, but it was either that or eating in our car. There is not indoor sitting. There is a drive-thru and also a walk up window.

The prices are good and the service was also good. I will be back!!!

Reviewed 24 March 2017 via mobile

I craved these breakfast burritos when I moved away. It was always a must whenever I came back for a visit. I don't know what it is, but they call to me!