“Great local place for a Tex-Mex fix”
Review of Fuzzy's Taco Shop

Fuzzy's Taco Shop
Ranked #14 of 139 Restaurants in Missouri City
Reviewed 28 February 2017

Sure, it's a chain, but it still has the feel of a local spot. Last there with some friends for breakfast on a Sunday morning around 8:00am. Order at the front counter, get your coffee cup and your buzzer and head to the coffee machines. Buzzer goes off quickly, and you pick up your food at the kitchen counter. I had ordered a couple of breakfast tacos, friends got the migas, and rancheros. All were really very good. It tastes fresh and is well seasoned, and if you need more heat there is a couple of different sauces for you all of which are good. There is a full bar in the dining area, and you can get some pretty decent craft beers at the counter where you order. I do have one complaint, though. Listen up, Fuzzy's! The food itself is really pretty good, however the "tortillas" are beyond abysmal. I've had better tortillas on business trips to Atlanta. They are obviously made at the Fuzzy's corporate kitchen and sent out across the state to the restaurants. They are completely devoid of flavor and appear gummy and waxy. They are bad! Why not walk literally across the street to the HEB and get 10 dozen of their excellent housemade tortillas. Or, get a new supplier, because the tortillas are diminishing the whole meal. Just sayin'.

Reviewed 25 January 2017 via mobile

Fantastic Tacos today I had the shrimp tacos and fish tacos in crispy shells with the Habanero sauce and chips and Queso.

Reviewed 29 December 2016

My son and I ordered one taco and one burrito each.

He ordered the chorizo and egg burrito, and the shrimp and egg taco.
I ordered just the opposite, chorizo and egg taco, and the shrimp and egg burrito.

We both agreed they were good, I found the shrimp just a tiny bit undercooked. We also both agreed that the Toccos were better because there was just too much egg v. meat in the burrito.

The price was reasonable, the service was good, the restaurant was clean, and the lady taking the orders was pleasant and helpful.

We definitely recommend this is a place to go that is very casual, and a different kind of fast food.

Reviewed 22 December 2016

They were already pretty good, not the best, but good. And now they have a full bar adjacent to the patio. gives you more options for a company happy hour, etc.

Reviewed 9 December 2016 via mobile

I always enjoy my trips to Fuzzy's. Reasonable food at a reasonable price. Friendly staff. $1 refills if you bring your cup back. Beers on tap.

It's nothing fancy, but it's a place that, living nearby, I like to visit often.

My personal favorites are the Migas, the burritos, and the nachos.

It really is a pity that they did away with crawfish though. Those were my favorite - on tacos or burritos.