“Cajun Messy Dining”
Review of Crawfish Heaven - CLOSED

Crawfish Heaven
Reviewed 6 June 2016 via mobile

Eating here is as if you were transported to a restaurant in Louisiana. Great Cajun sauces served with seafood, all in a plastic back to fully saturate the food in the spices. Various spice flavors and degree of heat personalize the experience for you.
Wear plastic gloves and a bib if you must, but do not expect to leave without sauce somewhere on your person.
Very enjoyable.

Reviewed 29 May 2016

I went here with three friends as one them said this was the best place for Crawfish. We were told to expect a long line but there wasn't a line when we got there. The service is average and the place has an authentic feel to it but all of this is the fluff. The crawifsh seasoned with their "heaven" seasoning is OUT OF THIS WORLD! It is not your typical Louisiana flavor which I also like. This has a lot of fresh garlic and some other flavors that make crawfish pop. I even dipped my crab legs in the sauce. I am getting hungry just typing the review :)

The only downside was the price. 4 people with 3 beers each got up to $193. Since it was so good, I'm willing to keep it at 5 stars. They know crawfish for sure.

Reviewed 13 May 2016 via mobile

OMG This is a most place to visit
Small but yet full if character and flavor
If you like shellfish and don't mind getting dirty.....this is the place we mean it
The only serve beer and they are really cold.
Sorry no pics of the food my hands were a messed.....

Reviewed 8 March 2016 via mobile

My fiancé and I visit weekly because we live very close. We don't eat crawfish but everything else we have had had been delicious. We usually have snow or King crabs. We like our seasoned with "The Heaven" at a medium spice. The Cajun wings are to die for! There is usually a wait but it is so worth it. You won't be disappointed.

Reviewed 3 January 2016 via mobile

We had shrimp, sausage, and snow crab as well as potatoes and corn with heaven sauce and mild spice. It was really good!! Got the mild spice because our 5 year old daughter was eating with us but even my husband who usually prefers very spicy was pleased with the flavor and the daughter didn't think too spicy. Unfortunately they were out of raw oysters but it was a holiday weekend. We will definitely return when in this area. Gotta give the "burn your face off" spice a try!!