“Expensive and greasy”
Review of Five Guys

Five Guys
Ranked #17 of 139 Restaurants in Missouri City
Reviewed 31 March 2017 via mobile

Which is why it gets so much business! The burgers are good, the fries are greasy, and I guess that's why it seems to be so popular. I think they are over rated.

Reviewed 12 March 2017

I only eat the fries from here, since the only meat that I eat is seafood. BEWARE if you have a peanut allergy!!! They cook their FRESH CUT HOME MADE FRIES, which are delicious (did I say delicious), in peanut oil. If you have a peanut allergy stay away! If allergies are not a concern... DIG IN!!! The peanut oil and fresh made is the main reason that I will eat their fries. I don't eat fast food, but I will eat these fries. Love Them!

Reviewed 14 February 2017

I like their hamburger loaded with toppings. Their order of fries is typically generous. Free roasted peanut is a bonus while waiting the making of burgers.

Reviewed 2 February 2017

Service is typically quick and the food is consistent. Restaurant is usually loud and cold unfortunately. Wish they offered a few healthy menu items such as a salad for those who dine with me not wanting a burger. Prices are high I think in comparison especially considering there is no table service.

Reviewed 20 October 2016

The burger itself is ok. It's all of the toppings that make it pop. These are one of the few places where you can customize your burger so much. Do get the cajun fries. They're very good. The plain ones are only decent.