All reviews washing machine block c holiday lettings las vistas beach highly recommend this complex pool area these apartments los cristianos sun loungers studio apartment location location fantastic location great apartment safari centre home from home golden mile air con
Reviewed 27 June 2017 via mobile

We booked a studio apt here as our usual hotel is being refurbished-- communication with the owner Roberto was excellent- the apt was fairly adequate for our needs -- once we had went out and had to buy toilet paper!! There was a lot of noisy works going on around us and the rest of the complex - so we ended up going to the beach - it's only a stones throw away -- we did however have one completely inconsiderate noisy neighbour and wished I had contacted Roberto at the time (that said they definitely got the message that we were not pleased and the sanding stopped)
The sheets/towels were only changed once in the 2 weeks we were there but thankfully we did have a washing machine to ensure clean linen etc -- there are 2 locked gates at the sides of the building - it was another helpful holiday maker who informed us that we could obtain a key (€50 deposit) which made life a lot easier than walking through the middle of a restaurant-- there were ample sun beds for those that chose to stay around the complex but no umbrellas-- the poolside areas were very clean and looked comfortable-- due to the work noise level and the ignorant neighbours I'm not sure I would return though --- all in all a nice holiday

Date of stay: June 2017
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
3  Thank Kjsp1
Reviewed 22 June 2017

Stayed here for a week with my boyfriend in June. Location was absolutely ideal. Really central and less than a minutes walk to the beach. Apartments themselves were lovely. Very clean and modern. Looking forward to going back.

• Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Alpharooms
Reviewed 17 June 2017 via mobile

We have just stayed here for 2 weeks. The apartment in block D was spotless well equipped and had a fantastic terrace with nice views. I could not get over the entrance being through a restaurant or a slope from the street leading to a disused area which at night felt a bit creepy, no reception. We were without hot water for 2 days due to a problem. However we would still return because the location is fantastic and the facilities in the apartment are excellent. I would definitely recommend.

Trip type: Travelled with family
2  Thank 783annetter
Reviewed 17 June 2017

Our apartment at the TRG was quite basic with the correct amount of cutlery, plates and cups. The location was fabulous, with a sea view and easy access to the Las Vistas Beach. There was also an abundance of restaurants and bars within walking distance so we were really spoilt for choice. The pool is a decent size in well kept surroundings. We did have to ask for our towels to be changed after 5 days which they did immediately. The bin in the kitchen needed emptying but we were unaware we had to take it to the large bins to empty ourselves {which was fine, but we should be made aware of this}. All in all we had a fantastic holiday, and the few little hiccups we had during the week will certainly not deter us from visiting TRG again.

• Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 8 June 2017

The apartment was fabulous. It was spacious and extremely clean. The TRG is centrally located within minutes of the beaches, restaurants and shops. it was also very safe and secure. I have been on numerous holidays over the years but I have to say that this was probably the best apartment I have ever stayed in due to its proximity to all amenities. A special word of thanks to Roberto Gómez the property manager. He was extremely helpful with every query we had and nothing was a bother to him. I would gladly recommend the TRG and I will be returning with the help of God.

Date of stay: May 2017