3,010 results
All reviews mister sister self catering pool area great holiday every night inclusive bar bbq night killer pool no air con entertainment team kids club self service evening entertainment sunbed situation snake show stayed all inclusive ground floor
Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

The only good things I can say is that the hotel is in a good central location and is kept nice and clean. The bedrooms have a ceiling fan instead off air con. The food selection is very poor, fish and pork was served every night, any other type of meat was in a sauce. The all inclusive was a waste of money,as the vodka was very cheap and very nasty. The soft drinks seemed to be watered down. The beer was flat and could only be served in either paper cups or the plastic equivlent, and the wine was either warm or tasted like vinegar. The pool is small with the sunbeds literally jammed together around the pool. The entertainment was rubbish and very 1980's. We were on the 1st floor above reception. Every morning at 8.30 we were woken by workmen drilling and hammering and the same at night with people slamming doors and shouting. The chap I think his name is either Tony or Anthony hangs around the restaurant during breakfast and dinner, he appears to make the staff very nervous. I would not stay here again, for the same money two years ago we had a better time in the bitacora just a street away.

Stayed: September 2018, travelled as a couple
1  Thank kennyh007
parquelapaz, Assistant Manager at Aparthotel Parque de la Paz, responded to this reviewResponded 2 weeks ago

Dear kennyh007

Thank you very much for choosing Hotel Parque La Paz to spend your vacations and for taking the time to let us know your opinion. We have carefully read your comments and we feel sorry to know that we have not fulfilled your expectations.

We are surprised that noises of the work have been heard at 8.30, because the schedule to start is at 10.30, however, we take note of what you report to have it in consideration

Regarding your comments about our gastronomy, we would like to say that we offer a wide variety of fresh food during all meals. The menus we offer are thought to meet the different tastes and preferences of our clients and we usually receive a very positive feedback in this regard. We also organize theme nights in order to add more variation to our already varied menus, which is very much appreciated by our clients. If a client prefers a dish cooked in a different way, our chefs will kindly do it immediately upon request. We are sorry to know that you did not find anything of your taste.

Once more, your opinion is highly appreciated. It is the opinions of our clients that allow us to improve continuously and constantly, and that is why we reiterate our apologies for the inconveniences with that have met during your stay.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

Been here many times but will go back no more it pains me to leave bad feedback for this hotel as all the staff are fantastic food plenty of choice but entertainment has Been compromised by them buying the corner bar now the best of entertainment gets booked into there and all your left with at the hotel is all the old dated stuff ie parrots snakes and eagles naff bingo for free drink which you have paid for anyway so all dies off by 10 pm not even nightly karaoke that they used to do plus we were put in a room near the corner bar which is very loud and goes on till 2 am as we had two young children bedtime was a nightmare newly refurbished rooms are better however there was no locking mechanism on our toilet/showering door and the all inclusive drinks are a bit of a sham mostly served in paper cups and all mixers are badly watered down but for those cash buyers you will always get a glass and proper mixers the hotel has in my opinion fallen to the old thing of greed I know this may sound like sour grapes to some but I have spent many happy years here just a big let down now but still wish all at Parque la Paz all the best for the future

5  Thank Jocko55

Dear Jocko55

Firstly thank you for choosing Aparthotel Parque La Paz and for sharing your feedback with the travelers of TripAdvisor.

We regret if your stay at our resort did not meet your expectations and we always do our best to provide our guests with unique experience and we are sorry that in your case we did not succeed in this proposal. We regret if our drinks package, the entertainment and the location of your room were not according to your expectations.

We want to inform you, that all bathroom doors have a safety latch. When customers are in the pool area, drinks are served in plastic cups for safety, the glass would be dangerous. We ask if you requested a room change because that is what we recommend when the client is not satisfied with the room.

Your opinion is highly appreciated. It is the opinions of our clients that allow us to improve continuously and constantly, and that is why we reiterate our apologies for the inconveniences with that have met during your stay. Thank you very much for chosing our hotel.

Reviewed 5 weeks ago

This was our 3rd time to this hotel and I’m sorry to say it will probably be the last.
I asked before I went, not to be put in the block behind the stage and that’s exactly where we got put (we were with people who hadn’t requested anything and they got the rooms we’d of been happier with).
Anyway the holiday started off well. The food seemed better than last year for the first 4 days, then it went steadily downhill. Any meat that wasn’t in sauce was so over cooked and dry. The meat on bbq night was of a very low standard. The breakfast was nice and lunch was passable but my god the evening meals were poor.
Now for the AI drinks. Omg the spirits where awful and the white wine was nasty and warm. There where 24 of us all together and we had to buy all our spirits and wine outside and bring it in. Also the cocktails had no alcohol in, and when the women made them she didn’t even use a cocktail shaker or put in ice. Big shout to Peter though as he always tried his best to make things nice and was always friendly.
The price of this hotel has risen so much, and considering we had to buy our own alcohol and eat out 6 nights out of 10 at a cost of £1200 per family, we might as well pay extra an go to a classier hotel in the first place.
Oh and one last thing, the clientele totally changed as we went into Sept and the holiday prices dropped. Some nights were like an episode of Benefit Street
All in all we made our holiday great, but we could of done that anywhere!

Room Tip: Ask for a quiet room not overlooking the road
Stayed: August 2018, travelled with family
2  Thank mickyjo

Dear mickyjo

Thank you very much for having taken a few moments of your valuable time to express your opinion about our Hotel during your recent stay.

If some of our services have displeased you, we offer you our most sincere apologies.

We would like to inform you that we try to satisfy all the requests that our clients make regarding the rooms but sometimes it is difficult to satisfy all of them. I do not know if you requested a room change. It is what we recommend to all our customers if they are not satisfied.

Concerning the food, we are really surprised because We have improved the lunch and dinner menus. Anyway, we would share your opinion with the Chef and Restaurant Manager to take note and study some ways to improve our service.

Looking forward to see you back again in our hotel, we are at your entire disposal for any question or request that you might have.

Thank you so much again.

Kindest Regards

Reviewed 13 September 2018

I travelled with my husband and 1 year old daughter for 7 nights,
First impressions were good although we had an older style it was fine an average 3 star and nothing to complain about.
That was untill day 3 when we seen a cockroach in the kitchen area, another the day after, spoke to reception who advised this would be dealt with.
The last day there was one running around the bed, had we not been leaving I would demand to be moved.
I question the cleanliness of the kitchens....

The pool area was very busy beds are very close together you can not even walk between them, the beds say no reserving until 10 but I seen several people out at 7 am reserving the same bed everyday. However as the week went on it did get less busy the beds were still crammed in though.
One major thing for me was the wait for drinks at the pool bar, I waited 20 mins to be served. There were only 2 or 3 people ahead of me as I got to the bar. but other people who were not all inclusive came after and were served before!!!!!

We did not see any entertainment as our 1 year old was ready for bed as it started, we were given a room on the ground floor right next to pool, which is where the entertainment was, so we had very loud music going on past 11-30. Seemingly that's where they put families with children.

The food was very good we were all inclusive but did eat out as we found we were getting bored, I would say the area is quite expensive we were paying approx 80 euro for a 2 course meal and bottle of wine.
The location is perfect 5 mins to beach and quieter strip

Would I return? Yes to Tenerife no to parque de las Paz

4  Thank Leanne S

Dear Leanne S

Thank you for sharing your comments with us through TripAdvisor and for choosing our resort for your holiday.

We truly regret if some aspects of your experience did not meet your expectations, and if the situations you described made a negative impression of our hotel. The climate that we have makes this type of insects are seen in a habitual way, for this, we have an exhaustive treatment in order to minimize them. For this reason, we recommend our customers to keep the doors and windows closed at night because they fly into the room on many occasions.

You may rest sure that your feedback has already been shared with the area supervisors of our resort, in order to take into consideration your perception to keep improving.

We hope to have the opportunity to welcome you soon to our resort.

Reviewed 13 September 2018 via mobile

Well where do I start, just got back from here went for 2 weeks, this was our 5th year in a row staying with them and it will be our last! Everything we loved about this hotel has gone mainly the food. The food was terrible and that’s putting it nice. Under cooked or over cooked no in between, pork every day. They have moved the head chef to the bar around the corner for paying customers and stuck new chefs in hotel that can’t cook a piece of meat to save there lives, but also quality of meat has changed. Really upset because we loved the place and 4500 for us all to go is money we struggle to get together but do because we trusted them. Entertainment team are no Andy candy or mario but try there best. Bar staff looked miserable and Peter who we love had gone Kenya for 2 weeks. Garden maintenance woke me and kids up most mornings cutting grass at 7am. Also we noticed a lot of younger groups there this time which spoils it for a lot with there rowdiness day and night. And as for the watering of drinks down, I’ve always defended them and said they don’t do it but put it this way, most days I was drinking dorada one after another and felt nothing went out for a couple of drinks the other night and after my first pint of dorada felt the effect straight away. I also witnessed a few times all inclusive customers being ignored at the bar if there were paying customers there, think they forget that we have payed a fortune for there food and drink. All in all we will not be back

1  Thank Joe W

Dear Joe W

I would like to begin by thanking you for the time you have taken to share your experience with us, as well as for your preference in selecting Aparthotel Parque La Paz for your holiday.

We regret if your experience at our buffet did not meet your expectations and you may rest assured that we will take into consideration your feedback in order to improve in our proposal to the continuous amelioration of our services.

The entire team is looking forward to having the pleasure to welcome you at Parque La Paz