3,385 results
All reviews plunge pool pianist playing mare nostrum resort the hard rock cafe mediterranean hotel on arrival sea view sister hotel glass of champagne breakfast was amazing top floor lovely hotel bed and breakfast basis chocolate fountain superior room gala dinner safari centre
Reviewed 3 weeks ago

Even though we were lucky enough to have a free up grade to a sea view, the hotel made it clear, for the second time this yr, that they class holiday makers who book with the hotel direct as ‘ loyal customers ‘ even though we have gone this resort every yr on a package holiday for 13 yrs. We have again been turned down when asked to keep our room on, but we’re told ‘ loyal customers’ have a better chance. DOUBLE STANDARDS. The hotel is in a perfect location but will lose good customers such as us due their poor attitude.

4  Thank Julie S
Reviewed 3 weeks ago

This is about our 12th visit. We booked a room with a plunge pool as always in September asked for the same room as we had last year and was pleased this was given. All staff through the hotel were very polite Curtious and helpful. We only stayed B and B which was good for us. Breakfast was wonderful everything anyone would want. We will be booking again for the same time next year usually go in March also but for once only we are treating ourselves to the sir Anthony for our wedding anniversary. Loved everything about the Cleopatra see you in September

Stayed: September 2018, travelled as a couple
Alejandro C, General Manager at Cleopatra Palace Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 3 weeks ago

Dear Guest!
Thank you so much for an amazing five-star review! We are delighted to know you had such an enjoyable experience at our Hotel. Thank you as well for your kind words about our staff and for highlighting their efficient work and positive attitude. We will forward your message to our Team, they will be very happy to hear your feedback. It's really good news to know you are already planning to come back and to know Sir. Anthony Hotel in your anniversary! We will be waiting for you with arms open!
Kind Regards,
Alejandro Crespo,
General Manager.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

This was our second visit to the cleopatra, the standard room with DBB 5yr ago was a bit tired looking with the navy blue painted furniture & poor evening food choices.
This time I booked B&B only & superior room with plunge pool & sun beds. Again the room could do with a complete refurb, with the price we paid I expected better. Having to pay for a fridge in a superior room is ridiculous, although no cost on the safe for a change. The bedding top cover was bobbly, the cushion & foot covers were worn/washed out & I've thrown out better towels. So glad I took my own sunbed towels as there's were hard & worn.
The location of this hotel is great, beach, pubs & restaurants (Roma, hacienda & Empire ) to name but a few in the Safari centre minutes away. Our room (1916) balcony had a side Seaview & Safari centre, Ave las Americas view. The plunge pool was big, but a lot chipped paint on the floor, really should be cleaned daily, but only cleaned once in the week & I believe that was only because I had emptied it the night before to try & clean it myself. The sunbeds were old/worn, but at least we had a brolly, which are insuficient in the main pool area.

The breakfast was very good with lots of choices, microwave available to heat up, as not always warm.
The restaurant staff do a great job, but like all companies additional staff are required. The chef cooking the eggs & omelettes was fantastic, he could have done with help at times.

The main question is would I return or recommend the hotel, I would say yes, but be prepared it's not as good as it looks in the pictures, also the plunge pool rooms were not worth the extra cost. I only booked this room as I hate the sunbed dash in the morning, but noticed when going for breakfast after 9 am, there were still plenty of sunbeds available, although mostly without the sun brolly. You still get people taking beds early & not appearing till mid afternoon, noted this on our last day when we used the main pool area.

1  Thank Yvonne L
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Hotel is in a fantastic location for bars, restaurants, beach on the doorstep . Beautifully decorated we had a plunge pool on our terrace which was great. The breakfast Buffett had a good variety but the hot food was cold most mornings. For a 4* hotel the entertainment was poor . Although the hotel itself was clean our room floor was not mopped once during our stay and was dirty by the end of our stay. Staff were all friendly and professional. Apart from the two things I have mentioned our stay was good .

Room Tip: Upper floors recommended
Stayed: September 2018, travelled with family
1  Thank Evelyn H
Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

We really enjoyed our stay in the Cleopatra Palace, staff were friendly and helpful rooms were clean and well serviced. I did enjoy the very talented young lady playing piano during breakfast, the pool area was very quiet, no loud disco music that some other resorts think everyone enjoys. Location could not have been better with very easy beach access, and many good restaurants close by, booked again for early next year.

Stayed: August 2018, travelled with friends
1  Thank Alan D
Alejandro C, General Manager at Cleopatra Palace Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 4 weeks ago

Dear Guest,

Thank you very much for your detailed and positive report. I´m very pleased to know that our services, facilities and location have surpassed your expectations.

We will be happy to welcome you again in future visits to Tenerife. Do not hesitate to check our best prices and special promotions on our web page, where you can also find information about availability.

Warmest regards,