“Amazing staff ”

Malibu Restaurant
Cuisines: Sushi, Asian, International, Cafe
Good for: Child-friendly
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Delivery, Reservations
Description: International Asian food. Good service and nice atmosphere. Live music every night and different shows.
Reviewed 3 May 2018 via mobile

Amazing night at this restaurant,a lot of choices of international and Asian food. My friend eat from Asian menu salmon tartar, he was really happy. I chose chicken satay it surprise me a lot!!! Food came really quickly. Staff was very friendly and attentive. For sure I will come back here. Highly recommended! I had great evening!

Reviewed 2 May 2018 via mobile

Came here with friends as a leaving meal before we left the island. Seated quickly and plenty of choice as restaurant was very quiet. Waitresses gave us menus then took forever to take a drinks order and then took even longer to serve the drinks which all came at different times. Our bottle of wine was the wrong one and one of the drinks was not what was ordered. By this point we were all starving so asked the waitress if we could order food but she left so we waited a bit longer for someone else to come and take our order.
Food arrived after a decent wait, we had ordered some garlic bread to share which came as a small baguette cut in half which was cold and had a single slice of unmelted cheese on top. How on earth can you get garlic bread so wrong. By this point we didn’t hold too much hope for the mains. A few of us had ordered steak according to our tastes but when they came they were all medium rare and the ones they served to each person were all with the wrong accompaniments. Fillet steak was ok, was hoping for it to be delicious but wasn’t anything special, garlic wedges were nice although we were told when we ordered they were garlic boiled potatoes.
Not all meals came out at once so we had to start without people as our meal was getting cold. Once we had finished our meals we were looking at getting another drink but it too far too long to get anyone’s attention so we no longer wanted to wait. When we did finally get a waitress’ attention we were then told the kitchen was closed so couldn’t order any desserts either. Swiftly asked for the bill which was brought out after we saw 3 waitresses leave the building.
There was entertainment during the meal. Abba tribute were good but only did about 30 minutes and not really what I wanted to listen to whilst eating my meal.
Wouldn’t recommend in the slightest.

Reviewed 27 April 2018 via mobile

Been going here every time I come to Tenerife and have never had a bad meal.
Would deffo recommend carbonara and bbq chicken pizza.

Reviewed 20 April 2018 via mobile

Wasn’t sure of this place before we went in, frustratingly, it wasn’t the greatest meal of our holiday.

There were mixed views on our table, most of the starters where rushed, lacking taste and not enjoyable (prawn cocktail) the prawns where mushy.

The steak was done rare and seemed good given my friends response. My burger was overdone and I was given chips rather than garlic potatoes.

The staff did well to accommodate 10 of us, however, the evening was let down by the food. I must give them credit as they took away the prawn cocktail and offered a complimentary drink.

Reviewed 8 April 2018 via mobile

Visited here last night and the food was not the best. We were greeted and seated very quickly, and our drinks and meal orders were taken quickly and efficiently.
Soup was very bland, although good portions, my main meal sea bass was grilled too long, leaving hard edges all around, Canarian potatoes were not the best we have tasted.
As we decided to stay for the Elvis act we wanted to wait for 10-15 mins to select our sweet option, unfortunately we were asked every 2-3 minutes what we would like to have, after telling the staff we wanted to wait a while restaurant was not busy.
Sweets were okay.
Ps
Although the Elvis tribute singer was good, he only performed for 30 minutes, really not worth the wait
As said by main of my TA friends, these large restaurants on the main strip rely on passing trade, and as my other reviews say there are lots of smaller friendlier restaurants to dine in.
One we won’t be back too

1  Thank jman26