Cleopatra Palace Hotel(Playa de las Americas)
US$170
Hotels.com
Palm Beach Tenerife(Playa de las Americas)
US$146
  • Beachfront
Apartamentos Oro Blanco(Playa de las Americas)
US$71
US$68
  • Bar/Lounge
Mediterranean Palace Hotel(Playa de las Americas)
US$170
Aparthotel Udalla Park(Playa de las Americas)
US$123
  • Restaurant
Iberostar Las Dalias(Playa de las Americas)
US$223
  • Pool
Apartamentos Vistasur(Playa de las Americas)
US$119
US$113
  • Pool
Gran Oasis Resort(Playa de las Americas)
  • Breakfast included
2,584 results
All reviewspremium roomdaniels barhalf boardair conplenty of choicestar hotelfamily roompool areabusy roadevery nightplenty of sunbedsgreat holidaybreakfast and dinnermain roadthree starcleaned every dayreception staff
Reviewed 2 May 2018 via mobile

Just got back from oro negro lovely time in the sun.We haven't been to PDLA for 25 years so wasn't sure what to expect pleasantly surprised with the prom stretching from Los Cristianos to Costa Adeje .Obviously the veronicas strip is still there but looking very tired and quite rough .The Hotel itself is ideally placed although on a main road but easy to catch buses and if facing the sea or pool it's doesn't seem to be too noisy .The rooms are clean and basic you have a fridge but no Kettle plus only 1 socket we bought a kettle in wilko for £6 and took a 4 plug ext lead for chargers and hair dryer .The staff are very efficient also have their own (Matteo Benidorm )in the dining room. Animation team were energetic and encouraging to all activities .It was the wife's birthday out there so a bottle of bubbles and a card was a lovely touch
Very resonably priced and a good location as long as you don't mind walking

Stayed: April 2018, travelled as a couple
2  Thank jaseyjack
Reviewed 1 May 2018

We had booked 2 rooms on different booking. I emailed the hotel before our stay asking for the 2 rooms to be together and both pool views. We got just that when we arrived, This was fab to see. The rooms we had where 220 and 226. 220 is a small room, so this room is more for only 1 person no more. We had 2 different styles of bathrooms, one in the 220 was old and needed upgrading, but it was clean and did the job. The bathroom in the other room was newer but attention to detail was missing, no shower riser and the painting they have done there wasn't great. Only minor but easy fixes.

Hotel is clean and feels safe. The staff at the hotel are one of the bests I have seen in any hotel.

The entertainment and team where FAB, They had shows at night as well as the pool side actives. Good work guys :)

We stayed half board, meals where okay and choice was good. This said there wasnt much food for children. Breakfast was great, alot of choice and good qauity there.

Would i use the hotel on my next visit to Tenerife... Yes i would without question, Feels like a home from home.

Room Tip: Room 220 and 226 both had good pool view in the room.
  • Stayed: April 2018, travelled with family
Reviewed 30 April 2018

My friend and I spent a week here and found it to be great value. The staff were great especially the animation team, they work very hard to include everybody, we had some great fun with them.
Great choice of food and drinks at reasonable cost.
Rooms are basic but clean, ceiling fans and air conditioning noisy but I am a poor sleeper. A kettle in room would have been great but you can take one I guess.
Would recommend that the hotel does not take booking from parties of young men who become very noisy and inconsiderate of others.
But overall a great stay, as the saying goes don’t pay beer prices and expect champagne!

Room Tip: Pool views are nice, the higher the better I think
Stayed: April 2018, travelled with friends
1  Thank Earlybird r
Reviewed 30 April 2018 via mobile

Thank you oro negro! Me and my family went to tenerife for 2 weeks but due to illness of my wife... My parents and my son had to go home way whilst I stayed with my wife whilst she was in hospital. We were staying at a 3 star in adeje but for the last night I had to move to the oro negro.... If only I had chosen this hotel in the first place. How on earth this is only a 3 star is beyond me. From first walking in to getting in the room I was in awe. It is such a beautiful hotel. Very well furnished and our room was brilliant. So impressed with less than 24 hours at this hotel... The first thing I did when I got off the plane in england was book a room at this hotel for next year... So looking forward to returning... My only regret is I didn't find this gem brgore going to the previous hotel I had to stay in. Thank you catalonia oro negro. See you next April.

Stayed: April 2018, travelled with family
1  Thank steveyj13
Reviewed 29 April 2018 via mobile

Spent a week in January for some winter sun, first visit to Tenerife. Our room wasn't ready when we arrived, even though we were delayed an hour and a half at the airport, we were given a drink voucher for a coffee or half beer while we waited another hour for the room to be ready! We then moved rooms the following day as the one we were given was just not acceptable. Our new room was lovely, what a difference ! Such a shame these incidents put a damper on the start of our hol, as I have never had to ask to move rooms at a hotel before. The food was plentiful and ok, but a bit repetitive, I thoroughly enjoyed the evening where the Mariachi band played during service. The staff mostly were all ok and helpful, we didn't use the pool area as most the sun beds were taken bright and early in the morning, and we prefer the beach, so that wasn't an issue for us. I could tell this hotel gets a lot of repeat custom and the staff were I felt more attentive to these customers as they were regulars. The location of the hotel is fab though, close to anywhere really and within walking distance of all the local amenities, a nice 15/20 min walk to the lovely beaches where we spent most of our time. Watching the surfers at tea time with a cocktail was lovely, just what you need in a sunny January. There were some great bars with some good live music and the Hard Rock Hotel was a great night and a great meal. I would like to return to Tenerife , but maybe try another resort to compare.

Stayed: January 2018, travelled as a couple