All reviews plunge pool molton brown toiletries windsor restaurant roof terrace turn down service rose petals the ground floor rooms spiral staircase mare nostrum resort top floor breakfast service small hotel massive bed five star hotel waiter service other hotels mediterranean palace
Reviewed 13 July 2017 via mobile

All I can say, to start with, is WOW
We had not been here for the past 2 years or so as we had our own place, but it is so different to the place last time we saw it !!! It is now a truly 5* plus hotel !!! The staff the service the food , oh my god !!! The bar and restaurant area has been totally transformed and to be honest ,was unrecognisable from the last time we saw it !!

If you want 5* then the Sir ANTHONY is the place for you in Tenerife!!

It was great to see Rosa again after 2 years and she is looking great

Date of stay: July 2017
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
1  Thank phil1740
Alejandro Cresp... D, General Manager at Hotel Sir Anthony, responded to this reviewResponded 18 July 2017

Dear Phil,

Thank you very much for taking the time to write and post a positive review on your recent holidays at Sir. Anthony Hotel.

I am truly happy to know of your satisfaction with most aspects of our service and facilities, and staff attention. I know that, together with a quality service, a warm attitude makes a big difference when staying in a hotel.

I am very pleased to know that the improvements we made in the hotel have been to your liking. We have done everything possible to exceeds the expectations of our guests with the new concept; and I am glad that we are accomplish, thanks to comments like yours. Encourages us to continue working hard.

I hope we will have the pleasure to welcome you again in the near future.

Do not hesitate to contact us for any assistance with your booking.

Reviewed 6 July 2017

Stayed at the Sir Anthony several times but the latest alterations to the restaurant area really enhance the hotel . Stay from the 18th June for 14 nights and enjoyed every minute ,will definitely be going back again . The entire staff are excellent .

Room tip: We always get a ground floor room with easy access to the gardens and pool area
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
1  Thank PhilC95
Alejandro Cresp... D, General Manager at Hotel Sir Anthony, responded to this reviewResponded 10 July 2017

Dear Guest,
I would like to thank you for sharing your comments with other travelers. We are truly happy to know that your stay with us was pleasant and that our staff and facilities were up to your expectations. Comments like this, give us the energy to continue working hard on all the improvements to show all our guest in future visits. I will transmit your comments to all departments and we look forward to welcome you in our hotel soon.
Warmest regards, Alejandro Crespo, General Manager of Mare Nostrum Resort.

Reviewed 4 July 2017

Just back from a truly excellent two weeks in Sir Anthony.We have been regular visitors to Sir Anthony over many years. Whilst we have always enjoyed our visits we felt that last year although still very good standards had slipped. This year we were impressed with the improvements made in every aspect. The renovation of reception, restaurant and terrace area is simply stunning. Food and service standards have also significantly improved. The management team led by Christina and Rosa were always on hand and available, taking an interest in guests and their experience. We also found the bar and restaurant staff to be excellent providing friendly efficient service. Karim the restaurant supervisor and Luigi were particularly good and helped make our stay enjoyable. Our bedroom was comfortable and kept spotlessly clean by the housekeeping staff. The hotel is quiet and ideal for a relaxing holiday away from the hustle and bustle. Overall we couldn't fault our experience. We had a quiet relaxed holiday in peaceful, elegant surroundings and were extremely well looked after by the management and staff. So much so we have made our next booking.

Room tip: Go for a room with rooftop plunge pool
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
2  Thank Tom L

Dear Tom L,

Thank you very much for taking the time to write and post such a positive and detailed review on your recent holidays at Sir. Anthony Hotel.

I am very happy that we are going to welcome you again very soon

Reviewed 29 June 2017

This is a first class hotel. Staff are excellent. We have to give thanks to three members of staff Naomi, Patricia and Sandra without their help we would have been so very stressed out. We had to end our lovely holiday early and get back to London. An emergency family problem sadly occured. The three members of staff above continued to search for flights for us made phone calls and have given us first class customer service. We cannot thank them enough. A phone call was also made to the company we booked with booking.com and they resolved receiving money back for us, I do not know of anyone else who would take the time to do this. We really hope the manager of this hotel rewards these members of staff in some way, they are a credit to the hotel.
When we first arrived we was offered a drink of our choice told our room was ready even though we arrived early, before even arrived we received an email asking if we would like a taxi any specific requests and the time of our arrival. A news paper of your choice can be given to you free of charge. This is placed in a bag and put on your room door handle.
The hotel pool is not large but lovely and warm, if you have a family with teenage children or young children the hotel next door a much bigger pool and a lot more people. You are allowed to use the two hotels next door free of charge. We didn't use these but we did look and they do look lovely.
We only had breakfast in sir Anthony and couldn't fault this. If you want to order a cooked breakfast there's a menu of about four things, you order this when you sit down. Not a long wait but you might want to go and pick up some bits whilst you are waiting. Even a glass of champagne if you want to.
In your room you have a coffee machine also in the cupboard an electric kettle, I took some little packets of coffee with dried milk in already if anyone interested sell these everywhere in the UK.
Ice machine in the hall way and a round ice bucket in your room. I didn't have a problem with ice in my drinks but I am not saying this is the correct thing to do.
You do not need to take a beach towel. You are given two on your sun bed and another if needed.
You can find places outside to eat and good prices, walk to the left along beach beer for only one Euro and my husband said it was pretty good. There's also places with good entertainment going towards the main Street and turn off a little. Saying all of this people who spoke to said the food for half board and full board was so lovely and so much.
We really do want to return.

Dear Guest,

Let me thank you very specially for taking the time to write such a long review and for sharing your satisfaction with us here on Tripadvisor.

I´m very pleased to know that you have enjoyed most of our services and staff attention. I will make sure to pass your congratulations to all the staff members and teams you have mentioned, as I am sure they will be more than happy to know of your satisfaction with their service.

I hope to have the chance to welcome you again in future visits to the island.

Do not hesitate to contact us for anything you might need regarding future bookings.

Reviewed 29 June 2017 via mobile

This is the most welcoming hotel I have ever stayed in, originally booked for my best friend and her finance for his but due to unforeseen circumstances I got to go instead. A week before arrival the hotel called my best friend as she had stated that it was his birthday, my best friend spoke to a lady called SANDRA and had told her what had happened. They had such a nice chat that Sandra actually changed her shift so she could be there to welcome us!!!! As soon as we got out the taxi there was a man on hand to greet us and take our bags. Sandra was in the lobby waiting for us with a massive smile on her face and asked which ones Nicole which ones Michelle! The room was already prepared for us even though we were 4 hours early for check in!!! Drinks on arrival and shortly after a bottle of champagne was deceiver to the room by the loveliest bar tender BERNARDO! breakfast is just phenomenal champagne caviar crudities meat & cheese platter egg any way you want and the most delicious homemade bread and pastries!!! (Needless to say I've put on 5lbs!) the hotel has a nice quiet pool but you have access to the pool next door which is much bigger and very lively. All rooms are sea view with the sexiest bathroom that's all glass (you can make it private) the location is perfect near the strip, if you wanna party! But near loads of restaurants including hard rock which is 10% with your room key taxi to the airport is approx €30 and you can get a bus to the outlet mall! DO NOT HESITATE TO BOOK THIS HOTEL!!! Thank you to Sandra Bernardo Valentina Rosa Karim and my love Luigi for making this such an enjoyable stay
❤️❤️❤️

Trip type: Travelled with friends

Dear Nicole,

I hope we will have the pleasure to welcome you again in the near future.

Do not hesitate to contact us for any assistance with your booking.