All reviews junior suite yumbo centre gran canaria pool area basic cooking air con would stay again modern hotel small balcony self catering bus stop standard room central location hotel restaurant small supermarket min walk the ground floor
Reviewed 16 August 2018

We had a great stay; the location is excellent as there are plenty of things to do nearby. Lots of restaurants and shopping too at the nearby shopping centre. The beach is close by. Very clean and staff are very helpful.

• Stayed: August 2018, travelled with family
AnamarSuites, Director General at Hotel THe Anamar Suites, responded to this reviewResponded 23 August 2018

We would love to see you again as soon as possible. Thank you very much for staying with us Ritikaroy.

your Team of the Anamar Suites

Reviewed 15 August 2018 via mobile

A fantastic hotel, I would recommend 100%
Location - excellent, very close to a huge (cheap) supermarket, approximately 10 minute walk to beach, 5 minute walk to Jumbo centre, 12 minute walk to the Kasbah area which is where Pacha, China whites and lots of bars are located (free to get in here so don’t but the €25 ticket from the ticket tout near the beach which was sold to us under the impression it was a good deal).
Staff were super friendly: security staff, reception staff, waiting staff, lifeguard.
Pool - not as big as it looks on the photos online, however it is plenty big enough, not too many around the pool area, life guard 9am-6pm with the pool staying open, towels available daily with towel pass, lots of sun loungers and more comfortable day beds (8), two jacuzzis.
Access - eleven floors, two lifts, two sets of stairs.
Room - very contemporary, lovely interior design, good size, air conditioning, breakfast bar area, seating area, spacious wardrobe, safe (2 euros per day), good lighting, nice shower, balcony area with seating (although I got locked out on balcony for 2 hours, so be wary about closing the door completely), key card entry.
Chamber maids - changed our towels every day, tidied up and made beds - great service.
Self catering - crockery, cutlery, kettle, microwave, large fridge, (kitchen area not really set up to cook meals as such - no hob/sink) we ate out every night anyway as the food was so cheap and so tasty, with really friendly waiting staff in most restaurants along the beach.
A fantastic hotel, very well set up, highly recommended...enjoy!

Stayed: August 2018, travelled with friends
AnamarSuites, Gerente at Hotel THe Anamar Suites, responded to this reviewResponded 16 August 2018

Thank you for this incredible comment Charles!
It is great to know you enjoyed your days with us. I will tell the whole team about your perfect experience here. Come back to us as soon as possible.

Your Team ot THe Anamar Suites

Reviewed 12 August 2018 via mobile

Great location close to the beach and yumbi center,great hotel,pools and jacuzzi, would recommend it, rooms are spacious and clean, huge balcony, friendly staff, definitely coming back here,cannot understand the bad reviews we have only good things to say about our stay here..... Thanks.

Stayed: August 2018, travelled as a couple
AnamarSuites, Gerente at Hotel THe Anamar Suites, responded to this reviewResponded 13 August 2018

Dear guest,

thank you very much fot your great comment! We really much appreciate it and love it! Good to know you had a good time here on Gran Canaria. Let us know when you plan to come back, It would be a olease to organiza your next stay, :)

Stay safe!

Your THe Anamar Suites Team.

Reviewed 8 August 2018 via mobile

Very nice hotel. Clean. People are very kind . Rooms are very good . Close to the beach . Perfect for a family beach holiday . When i coming back to this island i am sure that i choose the anamar hotel

Stayed: August 2018, travelled with family
AnamarSuites, Gerente at Hotel THe Anamar Suites, responded to this reviewResponded 9 August 2018

We would love to see you again. Thank you very much for staying with us.

your Team of the Anamar Suites

Reviewed 3 August 2018 via mobile

I am writing this as I check out of this hotel. I don't typically write reviews on tripadvisor but the lack of service I received from reception staff has prompted me to write. The initial check In was fine, but following on from this I feel as though every time I spoke to the reception staff to ask for anything I was made to feel as though I was inconviniencing them. This was especially highlighted as I checked out. We approached the desk and asked to check out. We were given a receipt for 16 euro despite not having charged any food to our room. I asked the receptionist what the charge was for and he turned to ignore me and began talking to other customers. I waited patiently until he dealt with the other customers and was still ignored until I again asked what the charge was for. He eventually conceded that he did not know what the charge was for and discarded it. I will be watching my bank account carefully to ensure this is not charged. When I asked him if he could assist us in booking a taxi he obliged, but again behaved as though we were inconvinience him rather than simply asking him to do his job.

Other than this the hotel was clean,in a great location and had good breakfast options. They do not provide free wifi unless you have booked a suite.

Finally despite the rude reception staff, all the other staff in the hotel were friendly and helpful. I however will never return to this hotel.

I however will not return to this

Stayed: August 2018, travelled with friends
AnamarSuites, Director General at Hotel THe Anamar Suites, responded to this reviewResponded 7 August 2018

Dear Gloria,

I am very sorry to read that comment and that, although you had a good time, the las impression put your stay in our house in a bad spotlight. I will talk to the responsible person to make sure what exactly happend. I am very sorry for that. I actually always have seen you three girls happy here. It is a pitty. Do not hesitate to get in contact to me personally (0034928767616).

Kindest regards, management.