11 people are viewing this hotel
US$338
Free cancellation until 19/08/22
Reserve now, pay at stay
US$304
Hotels.comUS$304
PricelineUS$338
TravelocityUS$304
1,012 results
All reviews sea view per day street view air con studio room self catering these apartments sun loungers bars and restaurants fantastic location pool area fresh towels ring hob great apartments reception staff cleaned every day out of season
Selected filters
Reviewed 2 July 2022 via mobile

We stayed for 6 nights and had a lovely time . Apartments and pool area spotless. Stunning sea view. Pool bar food was lovely and staff very friendly and helpful. Grandchildren loved the mini disco . Apartments are in a great location. Definitely will return.

Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 1 July 2022 via mobile

The hotel is in a great location , overlooking the bay with fantastic views and it is very clean .I was on the 8th floor in a studio with sea view.
I dont agree with paying for sunbeds as I am not one to lie there all day so never used them .
I had to pay for a safe which I also dont agree with .
Room - upon entering I thought it was small but I got used to it , when you opened the bathroom door it hit the toilet, you had to go in and close the door in order to sit on the toilet.
There was only one bedside table ideally you need one each side of the bed.
The balcony - I was disappointed it was bigger than the room it was about 25ft long . In order to see the sea view I had to sit or walk to the end and stand up and look over , I was on the open top roof and there was no shade at all so I could not sit on the balcony as it was to hot . I think the hotel should put umbrellas on these balconies so you can have shade and sit out during the day. Also there was no light on the balcony at night .
A couple of days before I was due to leave about 25 young lads turned up drinking and quite loud. We decided to watch the entertainment one night which was completely ruined by these lads , they were all drinking pitchers and were in the bar shouting, jumping around being really over the top we felt quite intimidated as we suddenly were surrounded by them. At one stage a security guard came in she was only a little woman she grabbed one of them and was trying to push him out the door but I think she gave up as she walked off and didn't return. The next couple of days they were all in the pool during the day still drinking no wonder they are drunk by the night time .I dont understand why the hotel are not controlling them . I would not return to this hotel I gave it 4 star rating purely for the location.

1  Thank Jo P
Reviewed 1 July 2022 via mobile

Review
Could not fault the cleanliness of the place.
Location perfect. Staff very friendly and helpful Out the way of the clubs and pubs but not to far to walk to the shops.
We hired a mobility buggy as my partner has reduced mobility.
You can walk all the way along the front to beach and shops from the seafront.
The lifts were a pain. Was worse when cleaners came on shift as they used the lifts instead of using their own staff lift. One lift out of service but apparently its been out of service for a long time.
Unfortunately the whole building is very echoey. Doors closing/banging echos, people walking echos, people above moving furniture echos but the bonus of the balcony doors (Seaview side) you close them at night and blocks all outside noise from the bar below. We stayed in room 241 which was perfect as we were at the very end of the corridor so had Noone walking past us at night. It was a studio with Seaview
We stayed for 2 weeks and the 1st week could not fault. Our 2nd week groups of young lads arrived. They were disruptive, noisy and didn't care. Staff didn't seem that bothered. They just keep serving them with alcohol. Was told by reception we don't take bookings for groups, we'll why did a group of 24 lads check in at once.
The breakfast was very samey every day. We ate out breakfast a few morning just for a change.
The sun lounger fees £3.50 per day bit pricey but it was the same at the beach.
Tourist tax wasn't as bad as expected £48 for the 2 weeks.
Supermarket straight across the road, reasonably priced but cheaper one at bottom of the road before the roundabout down the steps.
We ate out at Chinese opposite and Mark Anthony's. Had kebabs takeaway a few nights too.
Had a lovely stay here

Reviewed 26 June 2022 via mobile

The apartments were nice and well equipped with kitchen items but could have done with some more shelf storage. Reception area was lovely and modern. Our balcony faced a big wall but was fine for us but might be worth booking pool/sea view if this bothers you. Only real complaint was staff not dealing with drunk/unpleasant guests blaring music off the balcony and screeching which could be heard even when we went inside, despite multiple complaints and knowing where the problem was coming from it continued which was disappointing when coming on holiday to relax.

Date of stay: April 2022
Reviewed 25 June 2022 via mobile

This hotel is brilliantly placed between the main part of Santa ponsa and the square
Very clean staff very good food jet 2 are pricing it out by being very pricey by that I mean they charge you for a sea view or you will be looking on too a wall or road the hotel also charge you for sunbeds which most hotels dont other that that you will thoroughly enjoy your time in this hotel