See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 15 November 2017

CASA VIDA AVOID
I am not one for ever posting reviews but it only takes one bad experience and I cannot help vent in an effort to help others from maybe avoiding the holiday experience that we just had with love holidays and you travel Casa Vida apartments Santa Ponsa Majorca just recently.
We went on holidays my husband, three small children and I. On a late arrival to our hotel and having travelled for eight hours we were greeted by a rude night porter at the Delfin Casa Vida apartment and I were told that there was an error on our booking and that they had no knowledge of any infant on our booking (even though we requested a cot, a high chair and a ground floor apartment – none of which were provided) all my literature mentioned an infant – it was only at Casa Vida apartments that there was any error!
Instead of the two bedroom apartment that we booked and paid for we were allocated a one bedroom apartment. I did telephone love holidays on the Thursday prior to travelling from Ireland on the Sunday to confirm that everything was in place and a very unhelpful Sonny assured me that it was without as much as sending an email like I requested.
I thought the night porter at check in was rude until I met the hotel manager, Rosa Garcia. Rosa clearly should not be working in the position that she works, I wouldn’t have her manage a salad bar. She told me that this was not her problem and asked that I telephone our service provider you travel (the point of contact love holidays use in Spain when booking) but it was her/Casa Vida fault that the hotel was overbooked and she did not let the service providers you travel know and they in turn did not let the agent love holiday know. After four days of telephone calls and emails – or lack of them on their part should I say, they did nothing just told us that there was nothing else available – we did get the offer to move to another one bed with no refund for the difference in size and in hindsight we should have moved as The Casa Vida is a disgrace.
We were eventually offered a refund of €225 if we did not make any complaint and signed an agreement at reception because on our first night in the apartment my one year old child picked up a piece of skirting board with a nail sticking out of it – attaching pictures for convenience. The apartment was damp and a boiler press inside the main front door stunk so bad all over the apartment that for the first few days I thought there was a dead rodent somewhere. There was cockroaches in the kitchen. The place was a health hazard. Buyers beware for every one good review there is 10 bad. The whole set up is that of pure greed. Totally all about pack in as many people as possible and take your hard earned cash and to hell with you. (Almost forgot...this beauty of a hotel is currently in the middle of a building site - hotel beside it and across the road from it under construction/refurbishment... just to add to the joy!!!)))

Room Tip: Do Not Book!!!
  • Stayed: October 2017, travelled with family
3  Thank GalwayGirl999
Reviewed 15 August 2017 via mobile

We were gifted a stay here from family who have an option on an apartment. Whilst we found the apartment clean,tidy and perfect for our stay unfortunately the facilities are in need of great improvement.
There is still a pool bar which is serviced by a man who is more interested in his phone than making sure the bar and pool area are kept to a reasonable standard.
Even early in the morning the bins are overflowing and discarded bottles are strewn around the pool area.We have been coming here for a number of years now and it's like all pride has left the place.
There is an inadequate number of sunbeds to guest ratio so getting a sunbed is virtually impossible. Quite often people put their kids towels on them then the kids stay in the pool all day and the beds remain untouched.
There are notices up about lilos in the pool in 3different languages but no one polices this at all one day you could not see the pool for various inflatables.
If you want a nice sunbed and a good beer go to the watering hole around the corner that is what we did in the end.

Stayed: August 2017, travelled with family
1  Thank bustersmum
Reviewed 4 March 2017

friendly people and good maid service,.apartment a little tired..needs a little work on it but for the price out of season we were happy with our 4 day stay..very close to santa ponsa..bring shower gel.shampoo.toothpaste and washing up liquid as nothing is supplied,,we left everything there so if you get our room you will be happy!!,,tv with bbc1 and 2 available,,wifi not great but works,,hairdryer,hob fridge and kettle supplied..

Stayed: March 2017
3  Thank Clare F
Reviewed 22 February 2017

The main hotel was closed for refurbishment so key collection was difficult. Had to bang on door at 10 pm at night. Booked bed and breakfast but because main hotel closed there was no breakfast. Told to use cafe down the road and hand in receipts at end of holiday for reimbursement but owner made himself scarce on check out day so I didn't get reimbursed. Apartments were pretty basic with dodgy electrics in the bathroom. Swipe keys didn't always work. Steep hill to get to main Street and beach made it unsuitable for elderly parents. Wouldn't go back.

• Stayed: February 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 3 December 2016 via mobile

After arriving here on 27/11/16 we packed our stuff 5 day in AND MOVED

YOU HAVE HOT WATER FOR AN ANKLE BATH THEN FREEZING COLD.

POOL CARNT USE (SHUT)

HOTEL OVER ROAD (SHUT)
AVOID LIKE THE PLAGUE

3 VERY UPSET KIDS

7/8/12 ages of the kids. We tried to stay put and go with it but 2 days in it was just tears and frustration with us all it felt like we just had the whole of the hostel to ourselves it was awful.we were promised we could use all the facilities in the hotel over the road to get there to total darkness and looking like an empty shell of a hotel..so after 5 days (felt like 2 weeks) we packed everything up and left the key cards and left avoid like the plague please be careful

Stayed: November 2016, travelled with family