All reviews family run hotel other parts of the island other guests basic hotel continental breakfast cereal toast plenty of hot water early hours of the morning pool area was clean cold meats bars upgrades mallorca sept bedding drunk fab
Reviewed 14 October 2017 via mobile

The hotel was really well placed, staff ,specifically Mandy & Matt were really welcoming. Breakfast was a choice of continental meats, cheese , cereals & toast etc, again lady serving us was lovely( didn't catch her name I'm sorry) .The rooms are a little tired & need updating ,however I appreciate it is end of season . Shower was always hot & room was cleaned ,in our case daily and fresh bedding every couple of days .
Definitely recommend and would stay there again. Air conditioning would be an absolute winner in the rooms as this would prevent the mosquitos from getting in , even mosquito guards on the doors may help.
I appreciate all upgrades would cost money & then therefore affect the pricing , so a bit of a trade off dependant on what people want . We had no complaints and will definitely go back again and were well looked after and enjoyed our time.
We used the hotel as a base for us to visit other parts of the Island, renting road bikes for 3 days from Rad Mallorca ,based in Santa Ponsa.
Hotel was well placed for all this and had a lovely holiday and the staff did the owners proud

Stayed: October 2017, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Anthony J
Reviewed 12 October 2017

Another great stay at this lovely family run hotel. This time we were on the first floor facing the front aspect. The room was clean and it was nice and quiet. The bar prices are good also bought cold bottles of water to take to the room at night. Mandy and Pepe are friendly and helpful. Can't wait till next years visit.

Room Tip: Have stayed back and side both lovely rooms I prefer the first floor
  • Stayed: September 2017, travelled as a couple
2  Thank Belfairsgirl
Reviewed 23 September 2017

Travelling on your own has its downfalls but here at the Miranda hotel it was like visiting family. Mandy gave me a big welcome when I walked through the door and Pepe and team continued this throughout my stay . The hotel is so close to the centre but quiet at all times of the day . Pool not huge but kept very clean and an adequate size to swim lengths . Breakfast continental ,cereals,ham chess fruit etc etc.I suppose parts of the hotel need up dating but the friendliness of the people make up for that . Bedding,towels clean,tv in rooms and just ask if a problem they will sort it .

• Stayed: September 2017, travelled solo
Mirandahotel, Gerente at Hotel Miranda Soul, responded to this reviewResponded 25 September 2017

Thank you very much for your lovely comment! hope to see you again!

Reviewed 20 September 2017

7 nights at this hotel and can't complain about any things. big rooms and near to all u want on the holipops! We splept the best with a little help! lol Cocktails were strong and cheap.Didn't rise for b'fast so can't say. Burgers and hips were good.

• Stayed: August 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 15 September 2017

Stayed 3 nights in Sept. Hotel is basic and clean however all our party had bites from the beds.No air con but ceiling fan in room. Checked out early hours of the morning and night porter couldn't refund me my safety deposit box deposit back as no cash held on a night. Only 4€ but besides the point.
Pool area was clean with a few chairs and loungers scattered around along with a few inflatables.
Short walk up to the square where there is plenty of bars and restaurants.

• Stayed: September 2017, travelled with friends