US$244
  • Pool
Ona Surfing Playa(Santa Ponsa)(Great Value!)
US$160
  • Bar/Lounge
US$219
  • Restaurant
Playas del Rey Hotel(Santa Ponsa)(Great Value!)
US$154
US$227
US$153
  • Beachfront
US$265
US$240
  • Beachfront
Savings alert! 17% below average rates

The price you found is 17% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$290/night.

Bahia del Sol Hotel(Santa Ponsa)
US$167
Savings alert! 15% below average rates

The price you found is 15% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$196/night.

Apartamentos Deya(Santa Ponsa)
US$157
US$125
  • Bar/Lounge
Globales Pionero(Santa Ponsa)
US$586
1,334 results
All reviewsself cateringsmall covehalf boardsea view roommain beachoutdoor poolsmall kitchentaxi rankgreat holidaynightly entertainmentcan't comment on the foodenglish channelsthe sofa bedper weekmin walkstaff on receptionout of season
Reviewed 6 May 2018

Stayed with my Husband for 1 week-on the first night we were disturbed by screaming and shouting guests in apartment next door-there was a few stag groups staying in hotel-when I spoke to reception advised there were no other rooms available and I required to pay 60 euros for a sea view-although the sea view was stunning the apartment was tired and shabby-after move we had an enjoyable week-we have stayed in Santa Ponsa many times and love it.
I wouldn't rush back to this hotel again.

• Stayed: April 2018, travelled as a couple
2  Thank Brenda830
revenue_baleares, Front Office Manager at TRH Jardin del Mar, responded to this reviewResponded 13 May 2018

Dear Brenda,

We regret that your stay in our hotel was not as you expected.

We would like to thank you for sharing your observations with us because it gives us the opportunity to make improvements and offer to our guests a better service.

Kind regards

Reviewed 30 April 2018 via mobile

Lovely hotel clean and maid service very good small kitchenette. With 2 ring cooker and we had kettle and toaster so we managed ok ate out guite a few times hotel quiet as we were there just before season started so no entertainment to comment on lovely view from our room 1 floor above reception long hilly walk down into Santa ponsa but doable if you are reasonably fit I would stay there again there is a couple of supermarkets very close to hotel as well

Stayed: April 2018, travelled with family
2  Thank maxyboy123456
revenue_baleares, Guest Relations Manager at TRH Jardin del Mar, responded to this reviewResponded 1 May 2018

We are pleased to read that you have enjoyed your stay at TRH Jardin del mar because we want to offer a good service and make our customers feel satisfied.
Thank you very much for your time and the trust has placed in us and we hope to see you again.

Reviewed 29 April 2018 via mobile

I stayed here last Tuesday, right up to Saturday, don’t get me wrong the holiday was amazing, but the hotel on the other had was a bit disappointing, I booked the hotel on Tuesday the 17th of April, from that Tuesday until we went I rung the hotel everyday, they told me they would contact me back roughly 5-7 times a day, I then kept asking for the hotel manager and the refused to do so, I was also charge at the hotel more than suspected, that was less money out of our travel fund, the person next door to us kept complaining saying we were making to much noice, but we could not have been, this was at 5:40am, we were all in bed, and was awoken by an angry woman cliaming we were to loud, the floor staff were absolutely amazing, no disappointment from them, they did everything they could to help us, I don’t understand why I had to pay more when I got there also.

Stayed: April 2018, travelled with friends
3  Thank carlcurran1916
Reviewed 28 April 2018 via mobile

My partner and I had went on a 6 day holiday. Upon arrival the hotel seemed nice, the reception was marble floors and was clean enough. The reception staff were friendly enough although they didn’t offer a safe when we checked in both times ( we had two bookings).

When we went to the rooms I was shocked and not for a good reason. We were given a 1 bedroom apartment. The whole room needed renovated. The door lock was a key with another one to put into the wall for electricity. You were only given one key to the room which was a draw back. The door was stiff and felt like it was ancient. The room was made with an old fashioned wooden style. The kitchen felt like was going to fall apart so I didn’t want to use it. The standard of cleanliness of the room was disappointing. Under the cupboards was full of spider webs like it hadn’t been touched for a long while.

There was not a double bed put in the room so me and my partner had beds pushed together which kept moving apart.

Our second room was much the same but a better standard of cleaning. The balcony furniture was terrible and needed updated

The only good thing about the room was the stunning sea view.

The hotel has a lot of potential. It was great views, good pool and good staff. All of the rooms just need updated.

Stayed: April 2018, travelled as a couple
revenue_baleares, Front Office Manager at TRH Jardin del Mar, responded to this reviewResponded 29 April 2018

Dear Guest,

We deeply lament reading that your stay at TRH Jardin del mar did not live up to your expectations, we would like to thank you for sharing your observations with us because this gives us the opportunity to make improvements and offer to our guests a better service.

Best regards

Reviewed 26 April 2018 via mobile

Very average hotel with a nice setting. Don't get anything other than a sea view room as the rest are terrible. Even the sea view rooms are subpar in my opinion and need some money spent.

We went for a side sea view which as you will see in the photo below was a complete waste of time. As soon as we saw the room we went to reception and upgraded to a sea view which cost £100 more.

Wasn't a lot going on and the restaurants are very hit and miss.

I'd recommend manolos at top of the hill, pacos for evening.

The lazy horse across the road and the Italian cafe at the end of the road are good for daytime food.

Stayed: April 2018, travelled with family
1  Thank SGTripUK
revenue_baleares, Front Office Manager at TRH Jardin del Mar, responded to this reviewResponded 27 April 2018

Dear Guest,

We would like to thank you for sharing your observations with us because these give us the opportunity to make improvements for the near future.

Best regards