Ways to Experience Aventura Tour Salou
from US$74.86
from US$167.00
from US$63.34
More Info
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 13 September 2020

Me & my partner had booked 2 hour quad biking for September and we didn’t think we would be able to go but we did!! And so glad we did what an experience we seen such lovely sites & places we would never have seen if it wasn’t for the quad biking, I highly recommend also got picked up & dropped off to hotel and the service was amazing, also fast at replying to emails if u have any enquiry’s!

Date of experience: September 2020
Reviewed 3 September 2020 via mobile

Very Good Experiance and great views
went through tunnels and great off roading trip

would highly reccomend amazing tour guide

luis

Date of experience: August 2020
Reviewed 10 August 2020 via mobile

I went for a kayak trip this morning with my 6 year old son, we had a good time rowing and there was the option included of snorkelling near some rocks in the sea. The guide was very friendly and it all went as planned.

Date of experience: August 2020
Reviewed 13 December 2019

I am not sure why this has taken so long for me to write but finding the flyer for the waterfall adventure made me log on this morning just to write this review. The scenery, walk and waterfall spots are all just beautiful and lot's of fun to jump in - even in October! Our tour guide was absolutely brilliant with lots of interesting facts and real knowledge of the area and the falls to include everyone from 12 - 60+ in our group.

I think she thinks that the Scottish are a bit mad as there were no hesitations for us to strip off and jump in plus despite some bumps and bruises here and there, we would all do this tour again in a heartbeat :) amazing day and thank you again

Date of experience: October 2019
Reviewed 6 November 2019 via mobile

I have a beautiful time in Salou, where i do the trekking at waterfalls, it was a great time with the different people from another country's, and I'm really happy when we had a beautiful woman guide, she's careful person and she's talk us about many things and show us good places to take a beautiful pictures, thank you so much Nikki Rawlins for the best time you given us, i recommend her for anyone who will visit Salou,

1  Thank moroccoe977