We have just returned from a lovely weeks holiday here. We thought it was really good value for money. The apartments were very clean, and the showers were good. We had an apartment with a balcony looking over the lovely swimming pool and pretty gardens.
Staff very helpful and friendly
We wished we could have stayed longer
One downside was the beds were not that comfortable.. despite this we slept ok
A few tips
- definitely need a car, as no other transport
- there are umbrellas outside the rooms, take these to the beach as often no shade or umbrellas provided.
- highly recommend visiting Baja, only 40 mins by car, lovely beach with sweet little shops and restaurants and great icecream!
- do the whole day boat trip around archipelago great fun!
- the camp site nearby has a nice restaurant
- driving through the mountains and along the coast is breathtaking
I would definitely recommend staying here!
- Free Wifi
- Free Parking