US$99
US$86
US$113
US$90
Savings alert! 17% below average rates

The price you found is 17% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$109/night.

US$50
US$59
TripAdvisor
TripAdvisor
All reviewsbiscuitsyogurtplace to staycoffee makerbed was comfortablestaff was friendly and helpfulgetting readybeltlinebusinesseselevatorhighwayrefrigerator
A TripAdvisor Member
Reviewed 15 March 2018 via mobile

You may need a small heater or fan but be dam sure to Bring Your Own air fresheners, Binoculars for the television, insect and cleaning supplies.... #disinfectants #bugspray say a prayer before you book your room ill say a prayer for you as well.

Stayed: November 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 15 February 2018 via mobile

Smoke detector hanging. Black soot on bed in morning from running air conditioner all night. Breakfast was almost empty..nobody was replenishing items. Garbage view (not hotels fault)
Carpets looked clean, bed comfortable.
Never staying again.

Stayed: February 2018, travelled on business
Reviewed 29 January 2018

I checked into the Comfort Inn on Friday, Jan 26, 2018 for business. I immediately checked my room and found that it had an adjoining door that did not lock. I told Paula at the front desk of my security concerns, and she moved me to a "Jacuzzi/room, [a per se upgrade with no additional charges]," with a dirty hot tub, a blow dryer that was beat up and not working, and the AC/Heat in the room only had AC. Even in Texas at this time, the nights got a bit chilly without any heat. She wrote all of the items down and when I checked again with her on the updates on Saturday, she then advised me that no one was available to look at the heater until Monday. I then asked for a blow dryer that worked (I got one that was beat up and worked only on one speed, barely), and I got a blanket, and an attitude as she was quite perplexed with all going on. I asked if there was a manager I could speak to and she said she had not seen the manager in months (which the property sadly reflects as such...hot tub did not work, I overheard housekeepers that were quitting, and I had a lovely 5 X6 orange spot on my rug that had been there quite some time). To top if off, I got bed bugs on my neck. What a disaster. The hotel sadly symbolizes the lack of care, concern, cleanliness, and functionality. It is also outdated with chain links on the back of the doors. I am extremely disappointed, being a Choice Hotel member, always staying at Comfort Inns or Suites. I will never ever stay at this hotel again! Stay away!

Room Tip: Stay away from this place!
Stayed: January 2018, travelled on business
1  Thank Emily P
Reviewed 17 November 2017

I prepaid my stay here through Hotwire. They also charged my card for the same stay. When you try to call no one answers the phone. If you can pay cash I guess the place is ok. I wouldn't use a credit card. The rooms had a strange smell and felt tired. If you can get a cheap rate I guess it's not the worst motel.

Stayed: November 2017, travelled on business
1  Thank Dean I
Reviewed 20 October 2017

We stayed here on way to Waco. Wanted to see the Mesquite Rodeo arena.The Arena is Huge and the Hotel was Great.Kinda hard to get to but worth the effort.Breakfast Bar was Great also.We enjoyed Joe's Crab Shack for Dinner. Great Crab Legs and service.

Stayed: October 2017