US$113
US$81
US$71
Red Roof
Savings alert! 14% below average rates

The price you found is 14% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$83/night.

See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 24 December 2017 via mobile

The Holiday Inn Express was a great place to stay in Mesquite. While not close to the main casinos, the location was close to the road and had great access. The desk clerk was very good at giving suggestions about local businesses. We had a great referral to a car wash place, and also to a nearby restaurant. The room was clean and spacious. The amenities were top notch. Highly recommend this hotel

Stayed: December 2017, travelled with family
Holiday Inn Exp... M, Online Management at Holiday Inn Express & Suites Mesquite, responded to this reviewResponded 30 December 2017

Dear Wayne,

Thank you for staying with us and for the review. We are extremely happy you had a pleasant experience at our hotel.
We will also pass on your compliments to the desk clerk. It is our endeavor for guests to have a great stay and we are looking forward to having you over soon.

Regards,
Setul Radia

Reviewed 30 September 2017 via mobile

Arrived with my family at 10pm and there were no parking spaces left. People were parked everywhere humanly possible. Got to the room and it only had two towel sets for my family. Requested some additional towels but was told they had none by the front clerk. What hell Is that?&@#%. The hotel is ruin down, although they appear to be making renovations. Not certain since all the work is on the outside. Could just be a rebuild of the front canopy only. I do not recommend this hotel. The hotel staff are no help. Just here for the paycheck with no customer focus. Very disappointing.

Stayed: September 2017, travelled with family
1  Thank Jus4kxs
IHGService, Guest Relations Manager at Holiday Inn Express & Suites Mesquite, responded to this reviewResponded 15 October 2017

Hi Jus4kxs,

Thanks for sharing feedback, it's great to hear from one of our guests. I am sorry to hear that you were let down by the level of service received, lack of in-room amenities and you find our facility needing repair. Comments such as yours are important and relayed to the team to help point out areas that need additional attention.

In line with this, do know that an e-mail was sent to further reach out to you. Despite the setbacks mentioned on your review, I hope you find your way back to us should your travels bring you again to the area for a chance to make your stay better than the last.

Ronald R.
Case Manager
IHGService

Reviewed 8 August 2017

This hotel is deceiving from the exterior. We drove up to find a well-maintained property and parking lot. The interior seemed darker than expected, and the floors not well kept. However, the staff was gracious and helpful. When we walked off the elevator to go to our room, we noticed the poorly kept hallway carpet. I would be willing to bet it has not been cleaned in years. Vacuumed, yes! But not cleaned. Our room was more of the same. There were baseboards not attached to the wall, cheap counter tops in the “suite” living room area. Honestly, we both felt dirty the entire time we were in this hotel. EVERY hotel needs to be clean, which this one is not.

The air conditioner made a horrible noise every time it started. If we hadn’t been in a bind and needed a place to stay, we would have requested a refund and left immediately. This is NOT a hotel I would ever consider again. Not only was it dated, but also does not live up to the Holiday Inn standards, as I know them. It was not worth the $107 I paid. Maybe $60 at the most.

Room Tip: Get a room on the opposite side from the freeway.
  • Stayed: August 2017, travelled with family
1  Thank AggieMom0610
Esperanto D, General Manager at Holiday Inn Express & Suites Mesquite, responded to this reviewResponded 11 August 2017

Dear AggieMom0610,

Allow me to Thank you for taking the time to review our Hotel. We apologize that our hotel did not meet your expectations. We are soon undergoing renovations and hope you will visit us again when the renovation is completed.

Best Regards,
Tejal Desai.
General Manager.

A TripAdvisor Member
Reviewed 8 July 2017 via mobile

It was a business trip on this part of town , its not like the new holiday inns Porto type but was told by staff it's in the process of doing so, Good luck .

Very clean & well maintained , sumptuous breakfast , efficient & courteous staff.

Stayed: July 2017, travelled on business
Esperanto D, Guest Relations Manager at Holiday Inn Express & Suites Mesquite, responded to this reviewResponded 6 August 2017

Dear valued guest,

We are glad to hear that you stayed with us recently and we were able to meet your expectations! We are indeed going under cosmetic renovations soon and will be a product you must want to come back and experience again. Our friendly staff is always here to ensure our guests feel right at home when staying with us. Let your colleagues know about the good time you experienced here!

We hope to see you again!

Warm regards,

Mauro Pina Romero
Guest Relations
Management Company Corporate Office

Reviewed 8 July 2017

I made a reservation yesterday (Thursday) for a one night (Friday) stay at Holiday Inn Express in Mesquite, Texas. Unfortunately, I was not able to cancel the reservation because my cancel time was 6:00 p.m. the day I made the reservation. I did not cancel because there was no need to cancel, but when I got up on Friday morning I had to take my husband to the hospital (emergency room) due to his heart. I called Holiday Inn direct Friday morning and they refused to cancel. So I will never again stay at a Holiday Inn or recommend family or friends to stay there. If I could I would give a negative 5 star review!

Stayed: July 2017, travelled with family
1  Thank Gloria H
IHGService, Guest Relations Manager at Holiday Inn Express & Suites Mesquite, responded to this reviewResponded 22 July 2017

Hello Gloria H,

Thank you for taking time to share your experience. I am sorry to hear about your husband's emergency. We take comments such as these very seriously and would like to follow up with you. I have sent you a private message in an effort to obtain more information.

I look forward to hearing back from you very soon.

Best Regards,