Lowest prices for your stay
Lock in the lowest price from these sites
Booking.comUS$175
Hotels.comUS$175
PricelineUS$175
eDreamsUS$175
CheapTicketsUS$175
Orbitz.comUS$175
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 10 August 2017 via mobile

We have stayed before. Breakfast is outstanding. Rooms very comfortable. Food is excellent and service outstanding. Great wine selection. Great for family gatherings. Stairs to guest rooms might be difficult for some.

Date of stay: August 2017
Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 12 December 2015

The staff are really the selling point for this hotel, making the whole stay a pleasure. The receptionist went to the trouble of finding a colleague some tissues one evening, the lady at the bar had a laugh with us and the personnel at breakfast were friendly and polite every morning. The room I stayed in seemed to have been recently renovated and was clean and nicely decorated. Although being on the side of a road, the excellent glazing ensured that I never even realised that there was traffic passing by outside my room until I opened the window to air the room the following morning. The reception area and breakfast room seem a little dated with regard to their décor but, to be honest, that didn't detract from my stay.

Date of stay: December 2015
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
Reviewed 11 October 2015

I have not stayed in the Hotel. However I have been multiple times there for dinner. It was always excellent and I enjoy the local dishes and fresh ingredients. The restaurant is located in Boeblingen/Dagersheim. The service is excellent and the wine list features wonderful local wines.

Date of stay: October 2015
Reviewed 18 July 2015 via mobile

Due to a last minute workshop location change, the Mercure hotel in BBN was sold out (my usual stay for business trips).... Booked Waldhorn and I was pleasantly surprised: family bussiness, very close to the office, clean rooms, well equiped, good wifi, good breakfast options, good restaurant ( nice selection of wines :))). Had to leave at 6am to the airport and they made the arrangements the night before with the taxi company... Even if no one at reception at 6am, taxi driver was outside waiting :))) Price per night 94€ (breakfast 6€).
Very well overall! ;)

Date of stay: July 2015
Trip type: Travelled on business
Reviewed 15 October 2013

A great place to stay, friendly reception, modern, comfortable rooms and a great restaurant.

Family run, they kept the personal touch and recognise their guests.

The restaurant is great, outstanding German food served by friendly and attentive staff.

Date of stay: September 2013