Lowest prices for your stay
Hotels.com
Free cancellation until 30/04/21
eDreamsUS$190
PricelineUS$190
Orbitz.comUS$181
All reviews a family run hotel minute walk potatoes train station without a doubt laundry room stuttgart area wonderful hotel a wonderful stay average hotel highly recommend hotel jet lag nice sauna breakfast buffet is germany chocolate gym
Selected filters
Reviewed 5 September 2020

I do not normally write reviews, I only do so when I’ve had a truly extraordinary experience somewhere. Hotel Böhler is among the best hotels I’ve stayed in ever. I travel frequently for work so I’ve stayed in my fair share of hotels. The hotel is clean, modern, sleek and very appealing. The staff and owners are the kindest, most professional, and accommodating hospitality providers I’ve ever encountered. I don’t think there is a single thing, no matter how small or big, that they would not do to ensure their clients enjoy their stay. The breakfast buffet is included in your room rate and offers a fresh variety of comforts. I felt very safe, comfortable, and welcome throughout the duration of my stay. Lastly, their COVID policies are smart, effective, and reasonable. I did not feel inconvenienced or at risk, not once. Thank you so much for a wonderful stay. I will most certainly be back. If I could give this a 6th star, I would.

Date of stay: September 2020
1  Thank 392gabem
Manuel Böhler, Inhaber at Hotel Boehler, responded to this reviewResponded 9 September 2020

Dear 392gabem,

thank you so much for your extraordinary review of our house and our services. Words cannot describe how moved we are reading these words expecially in these challenging times. We are more than happy that you appreciated the steps we took to provide as much safety as possible to all parties and as much comfort as we could manage to provide. You will be welcomed back with open arms anytime your travels will lead you to our town.

Yours Melinda, Manuel and the Hotel Böhler Team

Reviewed 26 August 2020 via mobile

We stayed at Hotel Böhler for 30 consecutive days, 15 of which we were locked in for quarantine. We have no complaints, the service was great, the room very nice and the staff very friendly and spoke English as this was our first hotel stay in Germany. The staff even helped with our rent a car issues. I would stay again without a doubt.
Close to great eateries, parks and entertainment.

Date of stay: July 2020
Trip type: Travelled with family
1  Thank marksX7488QW
Manuel Böhler, Inhaber at Hotel Boehler, responded to this reviewResponded 4 September 2020

Dear marksX7488QW,

thank you so much for the nice review of your stay.

We were also very happy to have you here and to be the first ones you could meet while making your home in Germany.

We hope that you have a very good time and also hope to see you again, maybe in a while when you are heading towards new shores?

All the best, stay healthy,

Melinda, Manuel and the Hotel Böhler Team

Reviewed 23 May 2020

I really enjoyed my time at this hotel. The staff was super-friendly and helpful and made me feel welcome, from the day I checked in till the day I checked out. There I really enjoyed my time at this hotel. The staff was super-friendly and helpful and made me feel welcome, from the day I checked in till the day I checked out. There was even a friendly person there in the middle of the night. One night I had jet-lag and couldn’t sleep so I went down to the common area and there was a friendly staff member there ready to help. (Thank you, Peter!) … I had a large room on the 5th floor and it was a nice place to relax in when the day was done – very clean with a lot of room. The breakfast is excellent with fresh-cooked eggs, potatoes, fruit, bread and other breakfast food and a lot of good choices and service. The main area on the 2nd floor is pleasant and an enjoyable place to relax with a view of the square outside. They have a surprisingly nice gym that exceeded expectations for me, with some top-notch work-out equipment – it’s perfect for a quick work-out where you can do many different exercises in a short time. It has much better equipment than your average hotel gym. They also have a nice sauna and shower in that area. Downstairs are a laundry room and kitchen. … The location is excellent, with a lot of good restaurants around it and it’s in a good area to walk around and explore the town. And it’s smaller and more intimate than a mega-hotel, which added to the experience for me. This, along with everything else, makes it a very nice place to be. … I was quite happy with my stay there and plan to stay there again if I am in the area. Thank you staff and management of Hotel Boehler!

Room tip: I stayed on the fifth floor, in the back, in a corner suite. It had a lot of space and was quiet.
Date of stay: August 2019
Trip type: Travelled on business
Manuel B, Manager at Hotel Boehler, responded to this reviewResponded 4 June 2020

Dear Raboyd,

thank you so much for those fabulous words. You have desribed your stay in such details that it was a pleasure for us to read. We reached our main goal: you felt at home! That is making us happy and proud at the same time. You will always be welcome in our house, whenever you return.

All the best, yours Hotel Böhler Team!

Reviewed 11 May 2020 via mobile

When I am traveling to Böblingen I will always make am effort to book at Hotel Böhler. I have felt at home every time I have stayed here in the past and will continue to book my stays in the future. What keeps me coming back are the friendly staff, delicious breakfast and beautiful decor. It's in the center of town located near many shops and restaurants. If you need parking, they have parking available. I would reccomend this hotel to anyone I meet that will travel to Böblingen.

Date of stay: May 2020
1  Thank Lopez4759

Dear Lopez4759,

your house is your home, whenever you return! Thank you so much for your returning visits and also for the very kind words you found to describe your visits. We hope that you will return very soon and wish you all the best.
Stay healthy!

Yours Melinda, Manuel and the rest of the Hotel Böhler Team.

Reviewed 5 March 2020

The owners were often there to ensure needs of guests were met. All staff was friendly and helpful. They were very wiling and effective in providing suggestions of places to visit and how to get there.

Date of stay: February 2020
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
Manuel B, Inhaber at Hotel Boehler, responded to this reviewResponded 6 March 2020

Dear PineLog12,

it's great to hear you had a fantastic time with us. So thank you very much for the 5 points and your very kind words! We will forward your feedback to our team, because words like these always motivates them to go out of their way and provide the best possible service.

Whenever you are back in Böblingen, we would be very pleased to welcome you back.

Best wishes from Manuel, Melinda and the whole team of Hotel Böhler