Lowest prices for your stay
Lock in the lowest price from these sites
Hotels.comUS$181
Booking.comUS$190
eDreamsUS$190
PricelineUS$190
Orbitz.comUS$181
CheapTicketsUS$181
All reviews a family run hotel minute walk potatoes train station without a doubt laundry room stuttgart area wonderful hotel a wonderful stay average hotel highly recommend hotel jet lag nice sauna breakfast buffet is germany chocolate gym
Selected filters
Reviewed 26 August 2020 via mobile

We stayed at Hotel Böhler for 30 consecutive days, 15 of which we were locked in for quarantine. We have no complaints, the service was great, the room very nice and the staff very friendly and spoke English as this was our first hotel stay in Germany. The staff even helped with our rent a car issues. I would stay again without a doubt.
Close to great eateries, parks and entertainment.

Date of stay: July 2020
Trip type: Travelled with family
1  Thank marksX7488QW
Manuel Böhler, Inhaber at Hotel Boehler, responded to this reviewResponded 4 September 2020

Dear marksX7488QW,

thank you so much for the nice review of your stay.

We were also very happy to have you here and to be the first ones you could meet while making your home in Germany.

We hope that you have a very good time and also hope to see you again, maybe in a while when you are heading towards new shores?

All the best, stay healthy,

Melinda, Manuel and the Hotel Böhler Team

Reviewed 23 May 2020

I really enjoyed my time at this hotel. The staff was super-friendly and helpful and made me feel welcome, from the day I checked in till the day I checked out. There I really enjoyed my time at this hotel. The staff was super-friendly and helpful and made me feel welcome, from the day I checked in till the day I checked out. There was even a friendly person there in the middle of the night. One night I had jet-lag and couldn’t sleep so I went down to the common area and there was a friendly staff member there ready to help. (Thank you, Peter!) … I had a large room on the 5th floor and it was a nice place to relax in when the day was done – very clean with a lot of room. The breakfast is excellent with fresh-cooked eggs, potatoes, fruit, bread and other breakfast food and a lot of good choices and service. The main area on the 2nd floor is pleasant and an enjoyable place to relax with a view of the square outside. They have a surprisingly nice gym that exceeded expectations for me, with some top-notch work-out equipment – it’s perfect for a quick work-out where you can do many different exercises in a short time. It has much better equipment than your average hotel gym. They also have a nice sauna and shower in that area. Downstairs are a laundry room and kitchen. … The location is excellent, with a lot of good restaurants around it and it’s in a good area to walk around and explore the town. And it’s smaller and more intimate than a mega-hotel, which added to the experience for me. This, along with everything else, makes it a very nice place to be. … I was quite happy with my stay there and plan to stay there again if I am in the area. Thank you staff and management of Hotel Boehler!

Room tip: I stayed on the fifth floor, in the back, in a corner suite. It had a lot of space and was quiet.
Date of stay: August 2019
Trip type: Travelled on business
Manuel B, Manager at Hotel Boehler, responded to this reviewResponded 4 June 2020

Dear Raboyd,

thank you so much for those fabulous words. You have desribed your stay in such details that it was a pleasure for us to read. We reached our main goal: you felt at home! That is making us happy and proud at the same time. You will always be welcome in our house, whenever you return.

All the best, yours Hotel Böhler Team!

Reviewed 11 May 2020 via mobile

When I am traveling to Böblingen I will always make am effort to book at Hotel Böhler. I have felt at home every time I have stayed here in the past and will continue to book my stays in the future. What keeps me coming back are the friendly staff, delicious breakfast and beautiful decor. It's in the center of town located near many shops and restaurants. If you need parking, they have parking available. I would reccomend this hotel to anyone I meet that will travel to Böblingen.

Date of stay: May 2020
1  Thank Lopez4759

Dear Lopez4759,

your house is your home, whenever you return! Thank you so much for your returning visits and also for the very kind words you found to describe your visits. We hope that you will return very soon and wish you all the best.
Stay healthy!

Yours Melinda, Manuel and the rest of the Hotel Böhler Team.

Reviewed 5 March 2020

The owners were often there to ensure needs of guests were met. All staff was friendly and helpful. They were very wiling and effective in providing suggestions of places to visit and how to get there.

Date of stay: February 2020
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
Manuel B, Inhaber at Hotel Boehler, responded to this reviewResponded 6 March 2020

Dear PineLog12,

it's great to hear you had a fantastic time with us. So thank you very much for the 5 points and your very kind words! We will forward your feedback to our team, because words like these always motivates them to go out of their way and provide the best possible service.

Whenever you are back in Böblingen, we would be very pleased to welcome you back.

Best wishes from Manuel, Melinda and the whole team of Hotel Böhler

Reviewed 6 February 2020

I have stayed in both the hotel and extended stay apartment and give Hotel Boehler my HIGHEST recommendation. It truly feels like home with cozy decor, clean accommodations, and the friendliest staff on the planet. A couple of highlights: during breakfast omelettes to order and fresh cappuccinos, easy walking distance to some incredible restaurants and brauhauses in Bobligen, and comfortable beds/pillows. The extended stay apartment is extremely affordable and an absolute dream with a full living room, kitchen, bathroom etc. They have truly thought of everything. I will continue to talk Hotel Boehler up until I’m blue in the face. Thanks to the whole team there and I will miss it all! Katherine

Date of stay: January 2020
Trip type: Travelled on business
Manuel B, Manager at Hotel Boehler, responded to this reviewResponded 7 February 2020

Dear Katherine,

what an outstanding review!
Thank you so much for the warm words you found to describe your stay. We are indescribably happy that you enjoyed your stay and our service so much. It was our pleasure to have you here as our guest and hope that you will return in near future again. Do have safe travels wherever your way may lead you, see you hopefully soon again.
Warm regards, Melinda with Manuel and the rest of the Hotel Böhler Team!