Lowest prices for your stay
Hotels.com
eDreams
ZenHotels.com
US$68
View deal
Booking.comUS$74
Priceline
Agoda.comUS$74
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 30 July 2020

I guess this hotel is OK for business traveler where the boss is paying but definitely not for leisure. One expects a certified 4 start Mercure, which are great hotels, but in reality it is a badly maintained franchise that seriously needs refurbishment. The rooms are old, dusty, moldy and the TV and other accessories date from very long ago. The hotel page says (said, the manager took it off during my sty, after I pointed it out) there is a swimming pool but this was a hole filled with gravel. This is now covered with sand and rebranded as a "beach bar" (I have to see the bug that will breed under there after the first rains). I booked a rate which includes the famously great Mercure buffet breakfast but ended up getting 9euro priced "happy meals" for breakfast meaning I paid considerably more for breakfast because I prepaid. When I complained later a manager said they did have a buffet as well, which is a lie as it was never served and I was told very clearly I will have to settle for the paper bag happy meals. The parking booms are broken and the parking card machine seems to have been run over. While there is free parking on the street, the hotel still had the audacity to want to charge me for this unsecured parking. The only positive was the one manager, that ended up putting me in the hotel next door (art hotel anna), which apparently belongs to the same owner but which IS well maintained and modern, unlike his Mercure franchise. I stay at Mercure often but this is not worthy of being called a Mercure hotel. At half the price, with a 3 start rating, maybe OK for work travel.

Date of stay: July 2020
  • Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 19 April 2020

I came by car, stayed one night, and I was satisfied. The location is good for that purpose. The room was big, the house quiet considering that they had an event on downstairs. Staff were friendly. There is not much around it (like restaurants).

Date of stay: December 2019
2  Thank neumanth
Reviewed 29 February 2020

I stay here very often. The rooms have a good size and are clean, quiet and compftable. The stuff is very kind. It has a good connection to the highway and is close to the train station (Hulb). On the other side of the street you hava a big supermarket where you get everything if you need something and you can eat there chep. As well there is a fittness studion where you can go for free, if you ask at the reception for a wrist band, that is just great.

Room tip: Gym in fromt what is free of charge if you are guest in the hotel!
Date of stay: November 2019
1  Thank 799nilsb
Reviewed 29 October 2019

We booked a double room for one night. There were a double bed and two pillows but only one deck. After ringing the reception we were brought an extra deck. Also there was only two small towels in the bathroom and no soap or shampoo. It looked a bit like the room hasen't been properly prepared for visitors.
The room also smelled a bit like an old smokers room and it was worn and not very clean.
We payed 124 € for the room and additional 24 € for breakfast and even 10 € for a parking spot in the open. Not worth the money - we have stayed at Ibis Budget hotels that was better than this. Breakfast was fine though.

Date of stay: October 2019
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 15 October 2019

The cleaning service was just terrible. The only thing which has been done was the bed. The wastebasket has never benn cleaned, as well as the glasses. The window has been left completely open, so it was very cold in the room when I arrived in the evening. I have complained about the situation to the reception, but next day the same situation re-occured. Horrible experience. One night per 240€ witch such a service??? It is a joke...

Date of stay: October 2019