“OH SO GOOD”

Cuisines: Thai
Good for: Child-friendly, Business meetings
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed 28 August 2018

We had heard that this place was good....but you just don't know how good until you go! The staff was SO friendly and one lady was very very sweet with our 4 and 6 year olds. I ordered Duck and it came in the tin foil shaped like a duck and was on FIRE....the boys loved the 'show' with dinner. Every single thing we ordered was delicious!

Reviewed 29 April 2018 via mobile

My friend who lives in downtown Stuttgart recommended this place as one of the best Thai restaurants in the area. Phenomenal duck options!

Reviewed 24 April 2018

I've eaten at this restaurant dozens of times. I recommend eating in as opposed to take-out. Sometimes there are miscommunications, but whenever something goes awry the owner will make it right, on the spot! Some of my favorite dishes continue to be #27, glass noodle soup w/ chicken & vegetables and #118 Noodles w/chicken and vegetables in oyster sauce. I always need a doggie bag and the service hours of this restaurant are some of the most accommodating in town.

Reviewed 22 April 2018 via mobile

This is a great place to have lunch. Visited here with my family and the food was good and staff very friendly. I do tend to like my Thai food on the spicy side but there was no spice added nor was I asked as I’m use to in the states. I was given a dish of Thai chili’s to add my own spice which made my dish better. My family in Germany loves eating here and we’re warming greeted by the staff.

Reviewed 27 March 2018

Since years Rainbow Garden is offering thai cuisine on a very high niveau. We tested it again and can confirm that. The restaurant is bigger than it looks like from outside. It has e.g. a second full room. Nice, that windows can be opened during spring/summer time. However: corny intererieur, very nice, could be too much (but this is personal favour). Important is: it is much too loud for good, clear conversation at table.
Reservation is absolutely mandatory as this restaurant is always crowded. You can as well order and take away your meals.
The service: excellent. The owner is remembering EVERY meal you ordered, but even WHO at the table ordered it. Phantastic. They take care the forgotten meals are brought out fast (as possible). That can happen. No complain. Very kind stuff, engaged.
The meals: it is very good, no surprises. Is it authentic? I don't know for sure, was "disappointed" by my duck, as I couldn't taste what was specific on it towards others. But this disappointed is only my personal view. The quality was very good, hot served as expected. Anyway: why is there an orchid on EVERY meal, regardless main course or desert? This looks to me like in a German restaurant having an slice of Orange on every meal.
The drinks: fine selection of wines, the good beers from Schoenbuch Braeu, standard liquors, but as well special ones (bambus, ...).
After our dinner I can summarize: clear recommendation for this restaurant. Everything right here. And you get what you expect.