“Very fresh appeal!”
Review of Check Inn Foodport

Check Inn Foodport
Ranked #14 of 131 Restaurants in Boblingen
Reviewed 13 August 2018

Very spacious and airy! Decorated well with great ambiance! Loved the food and service was excellent. Would come back again! Sous vide chicken with kumera fries were divine! Don’t forget to order the beef carpaccio as well!

Date of visit: August 2018

Reviewed 3 August 2018 via mobile

Four words... maple bacon sweet potato fries... ok that’s five! But wow! My steak was great. The menu is a little pricey for a us but food was so delicious i didn’t mind (both times we visited). We also ordered steaks so... that can get pricey.

Date of visit: August 2018
Reviewed 10 July 2018

Staying at the new V8 Hotel, my husband and I came here for a little something different from other places we have been going to during our time here. It was a beautiful day, we were early for dinner and managed to find a corner table in partial shade that was not reserved. Things here looked a little more upscale. There was a pretty nice-looking bar inside. The pace was not so hectic and the wait staff were great - wonderful service! My husband ordered the schnitzel with pommes which he said was very good, along with a large weiss gold Meckatzer Pils, which he also enjoyed. I ordered potato gnocchi violetta with artichokes, rucola and cherry tomatoes which was also good and very filling. That is saying a lot because I am a very picky eater. I also asked for a weiss weinchorle (white wine spritzer) which they didn't have, but made for me - also very good. The atmosphere was very relaxed and we enjoyed our visit.

Date of visit: July 2018
Reviewed 22 April 2018 via mobile

Menu isn’t to my liking as it was limited to a few things. I just stayed with the beer since beer is a meal in Germany.

Date of visit: April 2018
Reviewed 16 November 2017

Nice location into the "Car World". Very convenient coming from motorway.
Very nice refurbished interior and good service as well.
Perfectly fitted for a 4 people business diner.

Date of visit: October 2017
Kassandra B, Geschäftsführer at Check Inn Foodport, responded to this reviewResponded 26 January 2018

Dear Mrs W,
thank you to be our guest. What can we make better to get the fifth star ? I hope we will see you soon again here in the CHECK INN Foodport in the MOTORWORLD.
It will be a pleasure for us.
Yours Kassandra Bindel with crew