Contact accommodation for availability.
There are similar hotels available.
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 22 August 2019

The vacation was fantastic. We spent 7 days in August 2019 in the chalets of clubmed. The accomodation is chalets is luxurious, with maittre de chalets serving breakfast every day. The food and services in clubmed were great. The weather was perfect. We enjoyed hiking, swimming in pools, spa, and of course the food! The miniclub for kids has a lot of activities, I just question whether English-speaking kids feel as good there as French-speaking ones (predominantly). Some counselors speak English but my kids still were not too comfortable. However, worth a try! And what a great relaxation idea! Even though this was my first time with Clubmed, it seems this one was one of the best to be chosen. The service is outstanding, people are friendly, and I would love to come back!

Room tip: The chalets is more expensive but is an absolutely fabulous! in Clubmed main building the higher the floor the better view I guess.
Date of stay: August 2019
2  Thank Kupchik
ClubMed, Guest Relations Manager at Club Med Valmorel chalets - French Alps, responded to this reviewResponded 24 January 2020

Dear Kupchikm

We are glad to hear that you had a fantastic stay. Thank you very much for your feedback. We also would love to welcome you again in one of our resorts!

Regards,

Reviewed 20 January 2019

Great experience overall, General dining area fair quality food considering large number of people, good for kids. Restaurant Laiterie not so good with poor quality and fussy, complicated menu; food not cooked so well and dining room much better in comparison.Skiing for kids good; private intruction useful addition. 13 year old didn't fit with non-english speaking kids group so went into mixed aduts but ski instuctor very good at making that work. GO's very good and friendly.Well organised operation everywhere we visited. Fun amateur theatre. Butler in Chalet was GREAT. i would return.

Date of stay: January 2019
  • Trip type: Travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Club Med

Dear Roger M,

We are delighted to now that you enjoyed your stay with us. We have passed your comment on to the resort for their information. We hope to see you soon in one of our resorts.

Best regards,

Reviewed 14 January 2019

I really like the one week sky experience at Valmorel Club Med but it is not a place that I would return. The food and the room are very good.

Sky classes have some opportunities to be more organised. Lot of beginning people for just few professors.

For me the worst part was that an all inclusive system very cheap. The wine was terrible and for good ones you would have to purchase. Our friend had a birthday and we brought our own Champagne and the hotel charged to consume it. How can an all inclusive charge if you bring your own bottle.

The internet was terrible and to have a better one you had to pay separately. Also the sky equipment, that they rent the very basic (this is not clear when you do it) and charge extra for better ones.

Room tip: Look for room that are not in the corner. Our room was good but with 3 doors.
Date of stay: January 2019
  • Trip type: Travelled with family
1  Thank Mauricio P

Dear Mauricio P,

Thank you very much for your feedback. We are delighted to know that you enjoyed the food and the rooms during your stay. Your feedback has been passed on to the resort for their attention. We hope to see you again in one of our resorts.

Regards,

Reviewed 30 December 2018 via mobile

We just ended our a week long family vacation at the Club Med in Valmorel. Our 4 year old daughter learned to ski in the mini club with the help of a talented staff. We thought Lucas, Yazib (spelling? from Algiers) and Laurence were truly wonderful, taking the time to get to know our daughter so she was eager and excited to go to the Mini Club each and every day.

What stood out at this club, besides its beauty and cleanliness, was the outstanding service. Marie Charlotte, in customer service, for example went out of her way to solve a complicated matter for us sending emails and following up the on a daily basis. The “Chef de Village” Julien couldn’t have been more attentive and hands on and his deputy Guillaume (sp?) remembered us from a previous trip more than two years ago!! Guillaume also took the time and care to help us identify the perfect Club Med for our next trip. There is no issue we raised that this team couldn’t address.

For non-French speakers, this Club could be a nice option as it was truly international with many folks from Japan, Australia, Israel, Britain and Hong Kong.

Perhaps the only feedback I have is the amount of sugar distributed to kids during snack time and the scarcity of vegetarian options in the evening buffet.

The skiing was beautiful with bright sunny days and short lines for every lift, even on Christmas Day. Unheard of in Europe.

We will be back.

(This is a copy of the review I posted yesterday which was incomplete)

Date of stay: December 2018
Trip type: Travelled with family
2  Thank Cocovero
ClubMed_Officiel, Guest Relations Manager at Club Med Valmorel chalets - French Alps, responded to this reviewResponded 9 January 2019

Hello Cocovero,

Thank you so much for taking the time to reviw us, we are very happy to hear about the great time you had with Club Med in our Valmorel Chalets.

We are very grateful for your kind comment and will let our team know about it ;)

We can't wait to welcome you for another Club Med experience.

Have a lovely day !

Reviewed 25 February 2018 via mobile

Club Med Valmorel has been the most exciting and fun experience I have ever had, I recommend it Anyone and everyone. All of the staff where so welcoming and made sure that we were always having fun. There was never a second when we where bored or felt like outsiders. There where always fun activities to keep us having fun and let our parents have a break from us kids. All of the mini club GO’s and Mappi have done such an amazing job with organizing the activities and taking care of all of us. Mappi is in charge of the WHOLE Mini Club she has such a big responsibility but always seems to have a big smile on her face. Teo was my GO and he took care of the teens (11-13). Teo bring life and joy to everyone around him. He never gets mad and he is always fair. He loves to joke around and tries to always put himself in our shoes. Charlotte choreographed the teen club dance and I have to say she is such a talented dancer and has such a fun personality. Since I came to Club Med Valmorel I have felt so much more comfortable with my skiing and there was never a time when I was scared or really didn’t want to ski. The ski instructors where really good at teaching me how to improve my skiing and made it so fun. In total I would never be more happy about this Club Med Valmorel and I would never chose any other Club Med over this one.
-Ines Caillaux Diaz

Date of stay: February 2018
Trip type: Travelled with family
Club Med Ψ, Guest Relations Manager at Club Med Valmorel chalets - French Alps, responded to this reviewResponded 28 February 2018

Dear InesCD,

Thank you so much for your amazing words! We are so, so happy you loved the resort so much. We hope we will see you soon again here, we are sure our GO team will be more than delighted to welcome you. You are an amazing guest, and your happiness is our priority.

Have a lovely day,