“A big smile! :)”
Review of 1001sentiers

1001sentiers
More attraction details
Owner description: Enjoy the best of Mountain Biking on French Riviera, with 1001sentiers : MTB Tours & Courses in Maritimes Alps / Nice / French Riviera ! MTB Tours, Holidays, Enduro Trips, Skills workshops, Courses on-mesure, Training, etc... Awesome riding on awesome trails, from Mediterranee to Alps.
Reviewed 2 November 2017 via mobile

The tours and riding days organised by Greg are very well thought and organised. He knows the trails in the Alpes Maritimes like the palm of his hand.
I rode twice with him this year, and only had good experiences. If you want to ride that part of the Alps, he's the guy to contact. Won't be dissapointed!
He knows how to put the smile on a rider's face :)

Reviewed 26 September 2017 via mobile

Greg from 1001 sentiers is an awesome host,a great rider and a very professional guide. We enjoyed lovely trails in a friendly atmosphere with helpful technical hints to enhance our skills. Plus we tasted great food (the now infamous meter long pan bagnat)

I highly recommend to book a tour with 1001 sentiers if you are looking to discover the gem of the alps. Also Greg speaks good English.

Reviewed 15 September 2017 via mobile

Communication up front was very good and clear. The riding was just epic, this region has beautiful views and technical singletracks. Greg was a great guide during the entire ride and I would recommend him to anyone who wants to go mountain biking in this region.

Reviewed 9 January 2017

Flowy, technical, steep, rocky, alpine... Whatever kind of trails you like, you'll find it in the Maritime Alps. I had a blast shredding those trails in the Mercantour XXL trip with Greg and a group of french guys. The riding is going to blow your mind! Just remeber to put some downhill tires on your bike. You don't even need to climb as the van will take you to the trail head every morning. I also loved the experience of sleeping in small and charming hotels in the mountains and eating home made french food. The wines and cheeses weren't bad either! In a nutshell, the best bike trip i have ever done. Thank you Greg!

See more reviews
Reviewed 11 June 2015

My husband and I traveled from the US and just spent 4 days riding with Greg. The experience was amazing! We did a 3 day mountain to sea ride with two others and than a single day with Greg. The trails were top notch and the views were some of the most beautiful I have seen. Not only was the riding wonderful but Greg was so knowledgable of the area and gave us a history lesson along the way. I highly recommend using Greg as a guide. On a side note, I was definitely the slowest rider of the group and Greg would wait at every intersection and often times hang back with me to make sure I was ok. He also gave me numerous pointers and tips along the way to help improve my skills. The overall experience exceeded my expectations. Overall just wonderful!